SAU Community

S.a R32 4door

hey all its time to part with the 32, Ive found i need something more practical to carry my toolbox and bmx bike around in (no hope of it fitting in) and that's why im open to swaps with cash eitherway for a stagea or ute. im the 2nd owner in Australia, it was imported 2yrs ago, the previous owner imported it himself and the car was used as a daily driver for his girl friend. its never seen a track day and never been flogged. its got a couple supermarket spec dents in it but its expected with a car of this age. i bought the car off him basically stock and Ive added all the mods to it. all the electrics work, gtr drivers seat has a little tear on the door side, other that that interior very neat and clean.

• its a 1989 r32 4door gts-t.
  • 170*** km (mostly cruising km, his gf, drove it about 50km a day to and from work.
  • serviced every 5000km.
  • gearbox oil changed 5000km ago.
  • spark plugs changed 500km ago.
  • 3months rego.
  • coolant flushed when i bought the car and when i installed the alloy radiator.
  • car had a vac leak on inlet manifold so gaskets were replaced on the head and the middle of the manifold.
  • had a wheel alignment and all 4 wheels balanced yesterday.
  • replaced top radiator hose.
  • replaced power steering belt.
  • replaced steering rack boots.

Mods as follow

• Front Mount Inter Cooler
  • 52mm alloy tig welded radiator
  • K&N pod filter (mounted via bracket)
  • Turbosmart "V-port" blow off valve
  • lowered on lowered springs and shocks (ive been told there koni reds not 100% sure tho, firm but still comfortable)
  • clear indicators
  • de-badged
  • JVC head deck, Alpine type S 6.5in splits front, pioneer 6in 4ways back
  • Excedy heavy duty clutch
  • drift teks 17x8 +34 front toyo 215 45 and 17x9 +35 rear 235 45
  • r32 GTR interior (have std interior at home, almost perfect)
  • replaced gear and handbrake boots
  • boost gauge in drivers vent (still have all the gear to return it to std)
  • cyclops alarm/ immobilizer, central locking, ignition cut etc etc
  • cucsco strut braces front and back
  • 5mm slip on spacers on front wheels
  • painted brakes n calipers black again and sanded off the Nissan bit (makes them look new again)
  • 3in 1piece dump pipe
  • custom 3in exhaust, lobster back welds after cat, 3in till diff, 3.5in to jasma cannon, not too lowd but has a nice note, cannon sits neatly
  • r32 series 2 steering wheel
  • Matt black auto spoiler front lip
  • Optima 800CCA dry cell battery

Spare Parts

• these parts can be negotiated into sale depending on what you want
  • std intercooler
  • std interior
  • std series 1 steering wheel
  • std rear spoiler
  • std air box
  • brand new gates timing belt and new water pump (was going to install but never found the time)
  • i made a 3in stainless Dori pipe for it yesterday too, $60 to whoever wants it, slips on to 3in exhaust sits nice with bumper sounds killer.

Price

• price is negotiable if ur interested we can come to some sort of a deal with the interiors and spare parts
  • $12.000 with std interior
  • $12.500 with gtr interior
  • $13.000 with all the spares and parts for it i have got.
  • price is negotiable and if ur interested call me or pm me and we can work something out 0425313447 and like i said im open to offers or swaps with cash adjustment either way even if ur interstate.

27122008068.jpg

27122008066.jpg

Pic527.jpg

^^^^^ PIC WITH OLD 18'S ^^^^^^^

Pic526-1.jpg

price drop 12ono with everything i need this gone asap. getting a dirt bike in the next month or 2 and need this gone. if you have any questions call me anytime. ive also had alot of offers for swaps, id be intirested in a stag or a manual ute for swaps.

thanks - Adrian

the 32 gtr interior is gone and sold. so the car price is 11k negotable, the gates timing belt and water pump are also sold. any resnable offers considered. not lookin at swaps now unless its a dirt bike of intrest and cash my way, lookn at a 250, 300 2stroke dirt bike must be road registered. 2002 model onwards.

call or msg me on 0425313447