SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

R34 Gtt

r34 gtt tiptronic sedan

southside brissy

this one

very good condition

dont drive it anymore

17000 or swaps

r34 gtt sedan apexi exhaust system pod filter hks bov 17' ns01s eclipse dvd player clarion speakers

very tidy inside and out few scratches on boot quoted 200 to fix nissan sports kit

yes

will throw in hdi boost controller and gauge aswell

post-57520-1233394515_thumb.jpg

post-57520-1233394732_thumb.jpg

post-57520-1233394895_thumb.jpg

post-57520-1233394933_thumb.jpg

Edited by FULL_BOOST21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Done few measures to work out how I'm going to fit the Thermotec Exhaust Jackets to my headers, the kit comes with 8 steel zip ties and 80 clips, enough sleeve to cover each primary 600mm(24"), thus having a clip every 75mm. I test fit one of the primaries, the sleeve covers my 1 7/8 primaries well, and when the clips are on (I didnt use the clips, I used some small stationary fold back clips), there isn't any gaps which is nice. Looks the goods so far. Just need time to do final fit up, and then take it for the typical "smokey drive" until the sleeves "cook off" the manufacturing residue like the normal heat wrap smoke show. The hard part is covering the No1 primary on the 4:1 headers that obviously is bolted to the car and ducks behind the other primaries, I assume I'll be laying on my back playing "elastic man" with my arms Also purchased a few electrical glands to run the RaceTCS wiring thru my firewall as I cannot see a neat and easy way to jam the cables through any existing "holes", 3 x 16mm glands to suit 5-10mm cable, the CAT6 cable is 5.5mm and the 2 ten cores are just on 9.5mm, tight enough to keep the moisture and engine bay fumes out. They will hopefully fit on the firewall on the passenger side without to much fuss, I've had a quick look, but there will be alot more looking before the 16mm holesaw gets to to play. I'm still waiting on a rough quote from Autotech for the actual termination into the PCM and ABS modules, whilst the actual job isn't rocket science I would prefer to "pay cash" to someone with more wiring skills and proper tools for the job than me. My wiring skills stop at buying the wiring, the Deutsch connectors, drilling the holes in the firewall, and fitting the glands, any more could result in fire, or possibly bay windows in the block. Why am I drill holes, I need to feed in 1 x CAT6 from the ABS module into the cabin, and 2 x 10 core, 1 x 10 core of 8 injector out, and 2 earths, and 1 for 8 injector  in for the injector interceptor wiring and a power. I will be heading into Autotech to get approval for my cunning plan. So many coloured wires and tapping into to ABS and PCM makes Mark's head hurt......... I pay cash now..
    • https://www.jdmgarage.com.au/shop/engine/engine-accessories/oil-caps/genuine-r32-gtr-oil-cap-15255-d5501/ That says non neo rb25, I just though maybe it didn't clear the plastic cover or something 
    • Now with a fresh alignment, a lot less toe in at the rear now as it's no longer needed (subframe offset by 10mm upwards). Front toe touched up and I think I'm some what ready for All Jap Day, which might end up being cancelled due to the rain.
    • 4D table allows you to say have the slider at 0%, 25%, 60%, 80% ethanol as an example, giving you multiple maps if you will. Also removes the need to do arithmetic when you're tuning, no need to go ahh I need to add 11 to my base table cell of 8 to give me 19. I "think" it makes tuning a bit easier, however still yields exactly the same results as using the conventional compensation tables as you and I are both well versed on.
    • We're setting the backlash. "Shouldn't" need to change it as the same front centre, crown wheel and pinion are going back in that came out of it but we will see.