SAU Community

Series 2 Rotor Clarification

AndyD

ok i have S2 RS4 Stagea with R33 slotted rotors and brakes all round.. the rears bolt on no drama's and i got braided lines made up for them.

the standard stagea calipers use a m14 bolt and the R33 runs a m12 ( r34 uses the m14 which makes a direct swap) so i had some 2mm x 20mm sleeves made up to make the m12 bolt sit nicley inside the hub. you also need to remove the restrictor ( well thats what i'm calling it anyway ) inside the caliper using a small screw then the standard brake lines wil bolt up as normal..

as far as i got i could not find anyone that could make up braided lines for the fronts as they run from one side of the hub to the other using a series of brackets and steels pipes, so yeah no go so far.

any more info just let me know

Curt

• 9 years later...

Could anyone confirm if theses will be a replacement rear disc brake rotor for Nissan Stagea, Series 2 C34 build 2000. 

Working from a set of Dixcels for sale to fit above vehicle, part number 3252006 with the following specs:

Outer Diameter - 300mm

Thickness - 22mm

Height - 63mm

Holes - 5

PCD - 114.3

Protex have same specification - part number DR929 (listed to fit Skyline R32 GT-R, R33 GT-R and R34 GT-R).  This is a cheaper alternative to the Dixcels.

As mentioned before - would like confirmation these are the correct specs to replace existing on a Series 2 rear disc rotor.

Cheers