SAU Community

Plex 4 Feb 2009

R33GTRKid

im thinking of running my s2 r33 gtst there aswell... i wanna see what it runs atm.. in the process of saving for power fc and boost controller!

i possibly will see u there!!

its silver btw.. and my name is sean :) if it wasnt obvious enough!! lol

so who was down there?? I didn't see this thread before I headed down there with a mate in his F6 typhoon.

Saw Simon, I didn't catch the names of the other skyline owners there. Mine was the stock 34 GTR with the TE37's, not the lovely one with the GTC's :)

For everyone's benefit my stocker ran a 13.7 which is probably pretty spot on for a stock 34.

My mate's F6 (BAII) ran a 13.8 which is stock except for being flash tuned to 270rwkw.

timeslip___5.2.09.pdf

3rd run ever, pretty stocked, specially with only 15psi, 38 degree track temp, 13 knot headwind and 18's.

Get a final tune next week, up the boost to 18psi and see how we go. Might wait until it gets a little cooler before I start my evening also (read get my missus to take a jacket so I do not have to leave at 8.30 hehehe).

Be cool to see if I could hook up some loaner 17's too but meh.

TWAS good fun indeed and how is the guy that bought that deluxe 34 Vspec from over east, the blue one with forged engine and GTSS's, reaction time: 0.001 WOW!!! winner of $300

Edited by R33GTRKid

timeslip___5.2.09.pdf

3rd run ever, pretty stocked, specially with only 15psi, 38 degree track temp, 13 knot headwind and 18's.

Get a final tune next week, up the boost to 18psi and see how we go. Might wait until it gets a little cooler before I start my evening also (read get my missus to take a jacket so I do not have to leave at 8.30 hehehe).

TWAS good fun indeed and how is the guy that bought that deluxe 34 Vspec from over east, the blue one with forged engine and GTSS's, reaction time: 0.001 WOW!!! winner of $300

haha was funny though coz you had that gtr 34 too haha or was it the other one?

timeslip___5.2.09.pdf

Good fun isn't it :laugh:

Mph indicates you were down on power. Being a hot day possibly heat soak, you have cold air induction or just pods?

Hey I only just saw this thread!

I was in the modded blue 34, was running slow times because of a boost leak from a crack in my i/c pipe. I was launching it as high as 8k rpm and it was still bogging down! I fixed it yesterday, and omg shes quick now!! Wasn't a wasted night though as winning the reaction time competition for $300 was nice :)

Rematch this Wednesday Simon :D Hope the tune goes well, should be very interesting.

I was there to but left early, white r33 gtst. I ran a 13.5 @ 182.41km/h with a shocking 60 foot of 2.625. It was my first time out at the drags.

Sounds like its got some power, should comfortably be in the 12s with a better launch.

rev210 just pods mate, thinking I should isolate to get some cold in there but Xspeed said waste of time, I reckon heat soak. Did not get tuned today cos of heat

Get a final tune done with the bonnet down

Hot air = lower power

Thats why you have an intercooler

cold air partitions are a must for pods. Go backwards in power otherwise. The hotter the day + the more heat soak the worse it is.