SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Where Are Some Good Driving Roads In Tasmania

thegoobie

My girlfriend and I are going on a holiday to Tasmania and I told her I want to take the car because I heard that there are some great driving roads to explore. Does anyone have any ideas on which roads I should take a drive on?

Stay off the highways and you'll find plenty. :)

Not true Wogboy, stay off the bass highway and the midlands. Certain sections of the Tasman and the Murchison highways are great to drive, through Hellyer Gorge. from ST Helens to Scottsdale. both great bits of road. St Marys pass and Elephant pass road on the east coast are two great bits of road.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Fastway Is A Courier Delivery Company That Provides All Types Of Parcels In Various Locations In The Whole World.
    • Thanks for sharing the wonderful information with us. Also check  gacha life apk
    • Hey everyone! I'm new here!  I am a 19 year old tyre fitter at bridgestone. My passion for cars started at a very young age when I was bought a au falcon look-alike go kart.When I was younger about 13 or so I heard a car speeding up the hill past me and all I saw was its rear end. A skyline r33, rear end and ever since that day I've dreamt of owning one!   102,000km 5sp manual top mount a/r 70 turbo
    • i think the general rule of thumb (here in vic at least) in 2 up 1 out, so from the std 16"x6" up to and including 18"x7"  but i could be wrong, ask your local tyre dealer they know the rules , it's their job
    • Worth a shot, but not saying this will be it I had issues with my CAS a long time ago after i disturbed it when I did my timing belt. Spent a long time taking top timing cover off and running, and putting it back on and running Noise went away with it off and CAS mounted, came back when cover was back on with CAS Mounted From memory the spacers were not installed in the gasket or something fun along those lines. Eventually ended up replacing the CAS to as it had a horrible bearing noise It was already suggested above but it would be worthwhile taking the top timing cover off and see if noise goes away