SAU Community

Replacement Keys For An R34

Mr. Oizo

anyone know which nissan dealer i can get the best price for the 80600M (PN H0564-C9920) ? obviously i want a blank one which then needs to be cut from my spare keys, and then encoded at a dealer with my radio frequency.

80600M is the ER34 master key with the buttons to unlock central locking which is what i need.

• 5 months later...

Need help..We lost our one and only key for our company car which is a 2001 Nissan Skyline ER34... I read the replies on this topic and i think 80600M (PN H0564-C9920) is the one I needed? If this is correct How much will it be and when/where can I get it.. We would appreciate all the help we can get ..thank you!

nissan sell them. $last one I bought was $260. that said if you have a key already simply copy it. there is nothing special about a ER34 and a copied key will run the car. if it was a BNR34 then that is a different kettle of fish.

nissan sell them. $last one I bought was $260. that said if you have a key already simply copy it. there is nothing special about a ER34 and a copied key will run the car. if it was a BNR34 then that is a different kettle of fish.

Hrmm i think i paid about $350ish for mine 2 years ago at a Nissan dealership, guess i got ripped off :)

• 7 months later...

I am after this key. I have the internal electronics, all I need is the key casing. Have you found anywhere to get one??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 7 years later...
On 4/30/2011 at 1:20 AM, G-DADDY said:

I am after this key. I have the internal electronics, all I need is the key casing. Have you found anywhere to get one??

Did you ever find the key casing? I also have internals...

Edited by Doof324

• 6 months later...