SAU Community

What Your Girlfriend Hates About Your Skyline Thread

^ lol. suck up

i get the usual. too loud, too bumpy, too violent.

but if i dare give it a hit when she's in the car, firstly she reaches for the roof lining/sun visor area (neither of us can work out why), and then she gets all serious and tells me off.

but when we're in her dumb lancer, and i tease her about 'getting there today!' she guns it. granted, we probably only get to 5 over the limit, lol. but still, no fair

Well since I don't own a skyline...I can only go what my friends have said (since they have skylines)

Why did have you have to spend all that money on the car for?

The ride is too hard

It's too fast

Everybody thinks your muzza and wants to race at every traffic light

What did you have to this or that for

blah blah blah

But I think the best comment was my friends girlfriend said to him "you've spend 13k on mods on your car and all you got was 303kw at the wheels, that's crap" my friends response - he pulled over and basically said "get the f**k out" and left her in a cloud of tyre smoke...lol

Yeah, there's a few.

1. Too much money spent on it.

2. Apparently spending too much time on sau.( associated hate's)

3. Too hard to get in and out of the Bride's, too bumpy, loud, etc.

4. Me always talking about the skyline, new mods, and why it takes so long at mech's.

There's more, but can't think of them right now. lol.

Complaints and bad things

How much are u going to spend on it now?-WHY DONT YOU SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON ME?!

When will it be fixed?

Why isn't it as realiable as my stock as a rock charade- your always doing something to it?

Your car is too low, why cant you go over speed bumps at 60 like my car?

Stop changing gears so rough, its hurting my neck

Drive faster, your driving like a grandmar - (this is my driving most of the time)

a few good things- (just so my gf doesnt seem like a complete whiner) :)

beat this guy, hes just said something derogatory to me

Jeeze your car is fast - (I love that one :( )

I wish my car(charade) looked as good as yours (skyline)

1. Too loud (you'll wake up the neighbours)

2. Too low (what cant we go drive through?)

3. OS Giken twin plate jingle (people think theres something wrong with it, stop doing it)

4. always spending money on it (how much and how long will it take?)

5. Too fast (ow my neck, tell me before you boot it)

6. Too stiff (these roads are crap, dodge those potholes better)

7. I ask her for help sometimes (Why cant you do this alone, its cramped and dirty under here)

On the upside I get the following too

1. Beat that commodore he thinks hes fast

2. Gee your car looks hot when you wash it

3. I wish I could drive it (P plater laws)

4. My friends all want a ride in it (not that sorta ride)

Mine gets called a clitoris... cause apparently every c*nts got one :D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhahaha

thats why u gotta get rid of it and buy an Actual GT-R!

that way, every flamin mongrel wants one but not every flamin mongrel can, afford one........

My TE37's (why dont you get some of those "cool" shiny rims that Bob Jane sell and git rid of those ugly ones? argh!)

The fact that its not the easiest car for a girl on the bigger size to get in and out of.

The amount of time spent stuffing around with mechanical bits on it, usually on 40+ degree days.

The endless arguments with mates over such boring (for her) topics such as HR31 vs HNR32, RB25DET vs NEO, suspension setups, turbos, boost controllers, gauges etc.

The fact that I won't blink over spending hundreds of dollars at a time on it but won't buy her presents.

The fact that it's not an A31 Cefiro.

My refusal to park it in shopping centre carparks, or outside the cinema.

The fact that I insist on handwashing it, scrubbing the wheels with a toothbrush then polishing the car when she wants to go somewhere quickly.

Only complaints i get is " Why do you modify it if its going to get you pulled over? " And shes hates that i dont let the Dog come to trips in it (He dribbles and drops a lot of hair), and that we dont enter any major public carpark.

I guess i get it pretty well, my wife doesnt mind the coilovers as she suffers from car sickness, and hates bouncey suspension (I.e Holden Rodeo work ute), lets me spend whatever money i want on it (I have the car, she has her overseas holidays), and although she has NEVER driven a car since she got her licence (Over 10 years ago) she doesnt mind being driven around in something a bit nicer then ur average family hack.

Be interesting now shes preg though. Shes letting me keep the R33, I have the work ute, and now we are also looking at buying the father in laws Statesman as a family car. LMAO i dont know if i can handle being the only driver of 3 different vehicles. But i certainly cant get rid of the Skyline (i have a decent bet that i would be made get rid of it once i got married)

Luke...

• 6 months later...

complains about the firm suspension

hates wen i go to her house and after 30mins ask to use her laptop to come on sau lol

complains wen ppl try to race, blaims the car for this

but besides that she loves goin on drives with it :blink:

oh i need to update my previous post. i put some tein super streets in, that shut her the fk up! lol

now she doesnt complain at all, as long as i behave myself while she's in it. easy fix :blink:

Edited by Munkyb0y

She hates the fact that i'm considering selling it.

She doesnt like R34 GTR's as much. Its actually one of the main reasons im holding back on a sale.

I'd like to be able to just hold on to it, give the car to her one day soon and then get my 34 GTR.

I've run it past her but she hates driving manual cars so cant see that happening! :blink:

Edited by KR4-GTR