SAU Community

What Your Girlfriend Hates About Your Skyline Thread

My last gf hated that I loved my car so much and that I rate it over commonwhores etc.

She also claimed I think everyone is trying to race me...

Sit in her car and she'd do 10-20k over the limit in her little hatchback.

Current squeeze likes the car and how fast it goes...

The re-shimmed diff... makes to much noise going slow and turning...

also she doesn't like that it's got a bit of power now... she's scared to drive it lol....

+1

and the,

"why do we have to have the music off and windows down? ..its cold"

while doing a mountain drive :P

From starting out hating me and my car before we even met (she hates skylines and all associated with them) she's now dating the Vice President os SAU:NSW and has admitted to liking my car, but ONLY my car :banana:

Next step, she's already said she will buy me parts for it! :D

my gf was going to buy me Ray's wheel nuts the other day until she found out they were around $280 lol. Was impressed that she's learnt that much about imports to know the brand names and where to buy them lol.

Lol, you've trained her well!! :(

.... and +1 to the window down complain!

1. Twin plates too rough.

2. Too cold... windows are not allow to be down while she's in the car.

3. I'm having car sick because you accelerate too fast!

4. You letting the clutch go too fast !!!!!! (apparently she knows how to drive twin plates)

hahahaha, funny thread guys.

no complaints here except i dont let her drive it 1km up the road to work to park it under a tree filled with birds that crap on it.

so i drive her to work and tinker with the rine all day :D

Oh mine does HATE how she's not allowed to drive it, but I usually drive her Datsun 1200 everywhere lol, my reasoning being that since my gearbox is currently crunchy on 4th gear changes + heavy pedal, that I don't want any extra damage done to the gearbox lol.

She also hates the amount of time i spend on SAU with all my "internet mechanic loser poof buddies" :(

my magnificent wife complains about the minispool skip.....the fact i always seem to wear out the back tyres...on the good side...she bought me a T04e for valentines day...and entered in a competition which eventually won me a $5000 performance upgrade to my 31......thanks to triple m radio adelaide and D&T performance.....xmas just gone she bought me 4 litres of primer, 4 litres of clear and 4 litres of gunmetal grey metalflake with blue, green and copper pearl in it

lol Bakes man your car is teh sex!

i get the too stiff, too low, too much time spent working on it, more cash goes into car then her, too much time on SAU, hates me waving at other Line drivers she says "Not everyone that drives a Skyline is on your bloody forum". slaps my arm with any wheelspin in the wet no matter how small and accidental and hates that i always ask for parts for bday/christmas. she loves teh power though lol

I went on a date with a girl the other week and the only thing she hated about my car after driving it (she told me) was getting back into her Lancer muhahahaha :mrt: