SAU Community

What Your Girlfriend Hates About Your Skyline Thread

Where these is a will, there is a way. If you can give a chick one in the back 'seat' of a yaris, then a skyline should pose no problems! :D

Had some tall greek chick in the back of my car once and she kicked the crap out of my console, cracked my cd player face and some other stuff. Had to get it all replaced. Cheaper to rent a hotel.

Where these is a will, there is a way. If you can give a chick one in the back 'seat' of a yaris, then a skyline should pose no problems! :ninja:

yeah cheaper to rent hotel even cheaper still to just take her home. also theres no way if your 6 foot 3 trust me (and shes no shorty either), you can do doggy though LOL + what he said breaking stuff is not fun

Had some tall greek chick in the back of my car once and she kicked the crap out of my console, cracked my cd player face and some other stuff. Had to get it all replaced. Cheaper to rent a hotel.

LOL when they are lost in the moment they can be pretty destructive. One of many reasons why I prefer short girls.

I always get complaints about the suspension being too stiff for Sydneys glorious roads! (Maybe I like jiggly boobies :()

She always gives me shit about how I park (won't park in certain area's and always gotta be able to see the car)

And all the attention I get at traffic lights... :(

Other than that she loves it.. Especially when I let her play her CD's!

Although, Brittney Spears sounds weird coming from a Skyline with a male driver... :|

pet hate is when girls dont think when they are wearing heals and scratch the f*ck out of the paint when getting in/out of the car (had a couple of friends that were shocking for this, used to crack it and tell them to take shoes off if they cant work out where the door sill is)

waiting in the car for turbo to cool down before getting out and locking it (i really need to get around to installing the timer, just doesnt annoy me often enough to get around to doing it)

she is being trained that when i say to grab a jumper/jacket appropriate to the weather, i fkn well mean it. I like to have the windows down in the hills and enjoy the fresh air!

To those who's mrs get car sick, worry more about being smooth, and the speed will build from there... and less whinging, and she wont notice the speed! also less harsh on tyres.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
1 hour ago, Birds said:

Funny thread

Think I lucked out with a car enthusiast girlfriend; can't relate to many of the issues described

I think most of the issues present themselves when you upgrade from girlfriend 3.0 to wife 1.0.