SAU Community

M-m-m-m-m-motorkhana!

scandyflick

shamelessly stolen from NS.com.

always been keen on doing one of these, now that i have a car capable of taking part in one...

... anyways, dates!

Motorkhana season starts this sunday The usual story, about $25 to enter, just need a car, a cams licence (non speed or better) and your affiliated club membership.

Local motorkhana dates

22-Feb-09 Motorkhana, "Smart Wax" Multi Club Series - Rnd 1 NDCC Monarto Multi Club

26-Apr-09 Motorkhana, "Smart Wax" Multi Club Series - Rnd 2 MMCC Monarto Multi Club

12-Jul-09 Motorkhana, "Smart Wax" Multi Club Series - Rnd 3 MGCC Monarto Multi Club

26-Jul-09 Motorkhana Skills Enhancement Day MkAP Big W, Monarto Multi Club

30-Aug-09 Motorkhana, "Smart Wax" Multi Club Series - Rnd 4 SDCC Monarto Multi Club

13-Sep-09 Motorkhana, SA State Championship + Interteams MkAP Monarto Multi Club

Apparently PCruisingSA is the new name for the Porsche club - great for people on workers comp who cant turn their neck - no reversing in involved.

01-Mar-09 Motorkhana, Multi Club PCruisingSA Monarto Multi Club

24-May-09 Motorkhana, Multi Club PCruisingSA Monarto Multi Club

20-Sep-09 Motorkhana PCruisingSA Monarto Multi Club

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went up there for a sus today.

wasnt too bad was a tight few courses and it was just a reason to take the car out n get sideways really. was a good spot for it but i agree it was a litttttle too far outa town.

only cars of much interest was a 31 drift pig, 32, 2x s14s and a pretty sick gemmi. other than that there were a few minis, beetles and tryumphs... a few drivers had never driven untill today aswell.

next week is a porche day, same spot on sunday. im under the impression its open to any one with a cams liscense (non speed??)

it woulda worked out to be about a 130$ day if you went today. plus fuel and the urge to upgrade sumthing when you got home! lol.

I went for a look today as well, i was surprised to see so many girls/ladies driving, that girl in the little civic had near 20cm of air under the back wheel at times which was funny :thumbsup: . From what i saw the turbo cars really struggle for traction on the concrete surface though.

if i join the sporting car club that will give me the correct cams license? i cant quite remember how to go about getting one

No, you will have to join the car club and also buy a licence seperate.