R31Nismoid

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

has anyone been checking out centrecom lately? prices v.close and cheaper on some stuff compared to msy.

im a msy fanboy yes, built soooo many systems for a 1/3 to 1/2 price inc. monitor/printer compared to dse/h.norman and other rip off places. agree with crap service to a degree.

however centrecom/msy are 5km and 7km from my house respectively, so choice for me comes down to can i be arsed to wait for a set of traffic lights, or who's got what in stock.

last 3-6months i've gone centrecom, prices are good, better retail/customer service ...help you out/chat quite a bit more.

Also besides my 2cents...

Anybody interested in 19" (inch) 4ru rack cases? (come with bonus bits)

(leave it at that, dont want to break forum rules for selling stuff).

I scanned through the forums briefly (x3) did not see a pc parts etc... for sale thread. Is there one? Can we start one?

Edited by Stagea_Neo

• 2 weeks later...

seen the new ati 6970 for $440 bucks most general prices have been $500 at the http://www.onlinecomputer.com.au/ (i think thats the site) also those guys have an insane line of laptops pretty bloody dirt cheap, they say seen it cheaper well match it. ive never seen cheaper :(

Edited by Bronx

• 2 months later...

well after not checking normal pricing before posting last time, I checked on staticice and ebay before posting again, and still seemed to end up around $100 under the staticice pricing....

Logitech G27 for $335 (staticice prices averaged around $425 and lowest was $394)

http://www.shoppingmonster.com.au/logitech-g27-racing-wheel.html

It's off one of those deal websites, so you would have to buy it this week (you have till next monday)

*puts flamesuit on....*

well that sort of answers itself; it was a limited time deal, not a regular price. I have NEVER been able to buy something cheaper on ebay than PCCG / MSY / Scorptec

umm....not trying to find something that is consistently cheaper thn pccg msy or whatever it might be, I thought this thread was to post 'deals' and this particular deal still runs till monday,

Just trying to help people save a buck who might be looking to buy a G27 that's all....

www.logitechshop.com.au

They seem to have fairly regular sales; Z5500s were $295 inc post, had the G27 for $325 inc post I think. Picked up a G9x for $80 inc post, PS3 Guitar Hero guitar for $60... blows my mind sometimes.

They're on facebook too, they update when they have sales. Fast shipping too; usually 2 days max.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone notice the gigabyte laptop promotion on PCCG?

Promotional special! (RRP $699) Gigabyte M1405M Ultra Slim Notebook - Intoxicating Red.

Specifications

• CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo SU7300 ULV Processor, 1.3GHz
  • Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium
  • Chipset Mobile Intel® GS45 Express
  • System Memory: 2GB DDR3 SO-DIMM
  • Video Chip: Intel® 4500MHD Integrated
  • LCD: 14" LCD, 1366x768 Resolution
  • HDD: 320GB 2.5" SATA HDD
  • I/O Port: USB(2.0) *2, eSATA/USB Combo, Mic-in, Earphone-out, HDMI, D-Sub, RJ45, 4-in-1 card reader(SD/MMC/MS/MS Pro), DC-in Jack, Docking Port
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
  • Webcam: 1.3MegaPixel Webcam
  • Optical Disk Drive: Slim-Body DVD- Super Multi Dual-Layer Drive
  • Security: Fingerprint Reader, Kensington Lock
  • LAN: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
  • 3.5G Antenna build-in, 3.5G Module supported (not included)
  • Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n
  • Main Battery: Li-ion, 6-Cell, 41W, 3800 mAh
  • 2nd Battery: Li-polymer 3 cell, 2550mAh (not included)
  • Dimension: 328.3(W) x 230(D) x 27.6(H) mm
  • Weight: ~1.65kg (1.75kg including battery)
  • Service: 2 year warranty
    EDIT: now $429
    purchased one this week when it was $399, deffinatly happy with it

• 3 weeks later...