Pc Deals

R31Nismoid

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah SPEWN

played Sniper - Ghost Warrior last night actually very enjoyable

there was only 1 low ping MP server but i bought it for SP if MP is good that's a bonus

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

for melbourne buyers, i would recommend going to PC CASE GEAR, good deals and theyre in Dingly Village, prices are close to MSY.

had a packet of RAM not functioning well, and swapped it over for news ones.

They are in Mulgrave

i think most of the IT savvy people on here on the east coast use PCCG lol, i still staticice prices for bigger things, but have found in general that its within $10 which im happy to pay the difference on, knowing that in most cases the part will be in my hands within 24 hours

They are in Mulgrave

oohh wow, didnt know they moved :S

since when? :/

i think most of the IT savvy people on here on the east coast use PCCG lol, i still staticice prices for bigger things, but have found in general that its within $10 which im happy to pay the difference on, knowing that in most cases the part will be in my hands within 24 hours

yeh well i think since MSY doesnt really cover 'warranties' and i guess people werent too happy with this lol, i think thats why people would use PCCG? lol

Edited by Skyline_034

no problems here with MSY and warranties

as with all places 12months is their limit of "we will handle it for you" after that its up to the consumer to RMA the device

in the last 12 months Ive had 3 RMA's 1 with MSY and 2 by myself i couldn't be happier all products purchased through MSY

first one was a Logitech mouse G9x logged into their website submitted a RMA after about a week i had a new mouse and didnt even have to send the old one back - this was near the end of warranty also product was EOL also

second was a motherboard the pins got destroyed on installation of the CPU socket 1155 MSY handled that one and Gigabyte fixed the socket - item was brand new

third was a faulty router 4 months before the end of a 3yr warranty Dlink sent me a refurbished router within 3 days of them getting my product extremely happy with their RMA department

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...