SAU Community

88 Cefiro Rb25det

Im putting the ceffy up for sale. I got it off a fellow forum member with intentions of sliding it but now cant be stuffed just yet.

A31 Cefiro 1988 Sunroof Model

C34 Laurel Rb25det 40000 kms on engine apparently done 7-10,000 since

RB20 Gearbox (has an input shaft noise, worth checking)

RB25 box with shifter and slave cylinder also thrown in! just needs tailshaft.

APEXi iridium plugs

132400km on chassis

A/M Plate Clutch (specifics lost in translation maybe mulit plate or heavy plate)

Td05 18c Turbo (good for a responsive 220 – 230)

BRAND NEW Cooling Pro Cooler kit on it

Brand New Custom dump / RSR front pipe / stainless cat back

Fuel Pressure Regulator

Gt Wing (omgz0r hektik downforcezz)

Wide body guards

Wonder Kit

Wonder Bonnet

2 way Mechanical LSD - Nismo GT PRO

12 Point Adjustable Coilovers (kei office rear front will need to be fixed up, but drove fine)

Rear toe arms

A/M tie rod ends

Remmapped ECU (simply put… get a re map from Jeff at the speed lab)

A/M Fuel Pump

Adj Castor Rods

17 inch AVS Model 6 Rims

Series 2 headlights and grill

Series 2 tail lights

Apexi SAFC

Apexi Multi Checker

Sparco Fixed back

Momo Steering Wheel

R33 GTST Brakes and Hubs Front

R33 GTST Rear brakes and five stud hubs

Greddy, Sard, auto meter Gauges

8 Point Roll Cage

FET Turbo Timer

HKS Manual Boost Control

Alloy Spacers

Front and Rear Strut Braces

Engines running very good, had a play around with a few things since I got it. Had it tuned and it made 177rwkws on 5psi!

10k for it firm. Its what car owes me. IF i dont get what im asking i'll just have to spend another $500 for the tailshaft and use it!

post-10655-1236053441_thumb.jpg

post-10655-1236053488_thumb.jpg

post-10655-1236053508_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Oem std front sway and new oem end links mate   Rear recently moved to 24mm whiteline sway using the links that came with that
    • Hey mate just out of curiosity what front swaybar do you run and do still use the factory end links if you don't mind sharing that info.
    • They will be (within normal range) and they won't be causing the misfiring.
    • Chinese parts can be good, it's all in the quality assurance, and materials, but, that costs more, but, typically not alot more, it is up to the customer who is getting the parts made, some are happy to pay more for quality good QA and materials because the savings are in the cheap labour costs, so they can sell a quality product at a lower price point, other customers who are getting parts made give no farks and want their products to be as cheap as possible for maximum profit, so minimal QA and average materials  Hence why some Chinese parts are crap, whilst other are good Much like parts and other stuff made in different countries around the world, including "made in Australia", "made in Japan", "made in 'Merica" branded gear
    • Agree with Bogan bloke above. I like running quality tyres on my street driven cars. Wife's daily as well as my daily have Michelin PS4, good tyre that does everything you'd expect without fuss and reasonably priced for popular sizes that aren't enormous. Skyline had Yokohama on it for many years but have recently fitted zestino tyres. Just did a quick Google and they're actually Chinese made (jap designed apparently). Surprisingly they grip really well, wet and dry and haven't died, YET. Obviously on the higher end of CCP tyres but still China nonetheless.