SAU Community

Whats The Best Go Kart Place In Town!?

jakez88

hey guys i'm turning 21 pretty soon (old bastard) and i wanna go go-karting. i've never done it before in my life except for the ones in adventure park :D .

the only place i really know about thats good is ace karts in sunshine. prices are a tad high at $70 including license but don't mind. aus carts in port melbourne is another place i've been looking at but have no idea what thats like and can't find pricing on their website at all. i'll be calling and sussing out places tomorow.

but for the mean time anyone know any other good places around western suburbs? don't really wanna go too far. i don't want half assed go karts and track. i want a place that really delivers and where i can go drop a skid :P.

any experieces shared and help appreciated!

I've been to Ace in Sunshine as well as Auscarts. Both are pricey.

Rekin posted this up before

http://www.funcitygokarts.com.au/specials.html

It's in Braybrook. I think it's the cheapest place (check under specials especially Wed/Thu night), and perfect for your birthday. Apparently they have the most powerful indoor go-karts, and there are special drift nights eg., $60 for 4 hours (obviously taken in turns... not 4 hours continuous driving lol - but still more than your 30 mins at Ace for the same price).

Also have bowling, sumo wrestling lol.

I've been to Ace in Sunshine as well as Auscarts. Both are pricey.

Rekin posted this up before

http://www.funcitygokarts.com.au/specials.html

It's in Braybrook. I think it's the cheapest place (check under specials especially Wed/Thu night), and perfect for your birthday. Apparently they have the most powerful indoor go-karts, and there are special drift nights eg., $60 for 4 hours (obviously taken in turns... not 4 hours continuous driving lol - but still more than your 30 mins at Ace for the same price).

Also have bowling, sumo wrestling lol.

Ace Karts is pretty good. Apparently it is the longest outdoor track in Victoria?

Was planning to go there cuz of the good deals.

What's the prob with the place? Never been there before.

Ali-turko is right, this place is plain rubbish - on Ballarat Rd Sunshine (or nearby can't remember)

Ace and Auscarts is good, haven't been to LeMans and Silhouette though (would love to go).

Auscarts does $1 per lap on sundays, something to consider.

OP - It should be wicked fun for first timer like you, be warned, you could be addicted!

Cheers

nice nice...just what i wanted to hear guys. it'll be at night time so i think and in door place would be good just in case it gets cold/wet. so auscarts might be the place to go right now. otherwise ace carts sounds awesome. why does it have to be so damn expensive though lol. oh well. i'll see how i go.

i've been to most if not all of them...

my personal for actually going regulary with mates and seeing who could get the best times was the place in moorabin... but we used to go to le mans when it rained :/

hey dude,

not trying to hijack the thread at all... Im turning 21 in about 4-5 months... iv already been thinking what I wana doo...

sumthing roughly like go on a pub crawl with about 10 close mates, go play a little at crown and get then a room at crown for the end of the night....

so my point of this was just to say spend some cash! :/ were only 21 once! dw if its a little pricey, for a first time u will probably love every second of it and not even think about money!

hope it goes well!

^^^

i know what u mean man but i just bought a 33 and now i'm broke LoLZ!

but doesn't matter will be going go karting no matter what...have always wanted to do it!

im turning 21 in 1 month! woo we all youngin's haha

Been to lemans a couple of times, its good.

Although Ive heard AceKarts is better.

Usually when you book a party, the birthday boy gets free ride, so just scam your friends into the $70 and get yourself a free ride :banana:

Silhouette in campbellfield

can bring your own kart if you have

and a very fast track

Good track! :banana:

Another track is "TOP KART" in epping pricing is about 22bux for 15mins, but silhouette wayy better. Well the track itself is, always use to bring my own kart. Their karts look decent too don't know about pricing thou! Also there's another track in south morang forgot the name thou, decent track also.

Good Luck! :D

Also try and set up a comp for the day with a trophy or something, cause 15mins will pass way too quick & use will be bored and unsatisfied once again hahaha. Pretty much the same as a night after the strippers, you will still want MORE! :laughing-smiley-014:

Edited by DRFT31