SAU Community

Charity Cruise results

Hey Guys,

It was a fantastic day yesterday, i really enjoyed myself.

Thankyou to all the people who made an effort to come, i think we raised close to $600 which is hella cool.

BAH! to all the people who SAID they'd come and didn't - NOT COOL!

Anyway, piccys are up... www.mysfit.net is where you'll find 'em.

Christian

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAH! to all the people who SAID they'd come and didn't - NOT COOL![/quote:1fb70df8da]

Yeah Paul. Not cool.

*sniff* I missed you. :cry:

Like Prank, I had a great time and am looking forward to the next cruise.

Unfortunately Jimbo there was one.

I forget his name but he was driving a green Barina. Well, his g/f was driving it and as far as I know, she went into a corner too fast, had to stop in an instant, locked up and took out one of those huge metal light poles. The car was unfortunately a write off but the pasangers were unhurt which was great news to us all.

yeah sorry that i couldnt make it yesterday.. i couldnt even make it to another good mates bday drinks.. i totally misunderstood a assignment and realised that it would not take me 2-3 hours like i planned but took me more like a day and a bit :).. not happy jan

sorry again to all

p.s christian sorry i missed ure call.. i spent sat night at lisa's she was helping with my work:( and i left the moby at home..

only a couple cars got scratched going on, then the ferry dude came further inland and everyone got through ok. i was taking pics of them coming off and this chick in a civic nearly went off the side. she was lucky i was there dude.

can you say bye bye to your front bar. :lol:

Sounds like u had a great time!

I really wish I could have come.

and that's all I'm gonna say in case my b/f ever reads this :roll:

and that's all I'm gonna say in case my b/f ever reads this :roll:[/quote:6ef9b63976]

huh?

Aside from the accident the day was a success. Christian did a great job of selecting the route. Wish you could've been there.

George, I don't want to write anything nasty about him on a forum, that's all I meant. Not that he would read this anyway....but it would be mean of me also. He's gorgeous and i love him, but he's the reason I couldn't come.

you take the good with the bad i suppose. next cruise you gotta come up to Sydney, would be nice to meet ya. or maybe you can organise something in the ACT.

on second thought. nah, nothing to bloody see there. :lol:

j/k

Looks like I posted in the wrong thread,,,,fancy answering the little bloke, at least I wasn't the only St George loser....LOL's

Shell pity you didn't get there,,,I had hiden a bottle of Veuve Clicuot 1991 Vintage in the bottom of the esky. I'll keep it and we can drink a glass each,,, some other time.

Neil.