SAU Community

Charity Cruise results

Meh front bar scratching ... I scratch my front bar everytime I leave the driveway :x Not happy at all, any ideas ? I guess I could raise the ride height, I'm thinking hydraulic system :?:

and I've tried every angle I can (even a neighbors driveway :) ) to no avail.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shell pity you didn't get there,,,I had hiden a bottle of Veuve Clicuot 1991 Vintage in the bottom of the esky. I'll keep it and we can drink a glass each,,, some other time.[/quote:0df96e272d]

hehe I'll hold u to that!!! :wink:

You've got an esky for all ocassions don't ya Neil!! I would've had a beer with you on the Canberra cruise, but then i would have had to let my b/f drive home...and we can't have that.

you take the good with the bad i suppose. next cruise you gotta come up to Sydney, would be nice to meet ya. or maybe you can organise something in the ACT.

on second thought. nah, nothing to bloody see there. :lol:

j/k[/quote:eb528fc142]

So true!! :wink:

(I should be defending Canberra, but I really can't think of much to say LOL)

well i can't organise ACT cruises too often...no one will turn up! Trying to get some decent numbers is a task here. The last one i organised was end of march, so I need to give it a while...untill these Canberra ppl are motivated to go on another one :roll:

Yes, Prank, you and Neil were there :)

but look at how many Canberra ppl were there! There's easily twice that amount who are like "so when's the next cruise?"...keen as! Then when u organise something, suddenly no one's available.

awwww 8am ..... diddums :twisted:[/quote:3bce432c39]

Jimbo, I am an Pranks side here, and i will help him hurt you (I'm very good at beating ppl up, just ask SDU4EVA) :lol:

I get home at 2.30am and just try getting up early! It's bloody impossible. I went to bed early the other night so i could try to get up and have a normal day the next day. Lay awake in bed till 7am...could not sleep for shit, my bodyclock is so f**ked up from the hours I'm working.

8O Hurt liddl' old me .... BrING it ONNNN :twisted:

Seriously serious now tho, a Canberra/Syd cruise sounds sweet, and after that date in June some time would be good cause hopefully I will have redundancy by then and everything that I want done to my car.

Damn Urmine, what did you do ? You and Run are just a pair of trouble makers arn't ya :!:

Damn Urmine, what did you do ? You and Run are just a pair of trouble makers arn't ya :!:[/quote:09ab2594db]

i can't speak for that maniac but i was venting my anger a week after i smashed my line. was cruising back from the city in my mx-6 and got done near moore park. they were set up on the FENCE the bastards. :evil: 111 in a 60 zone.