SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

If anyone is buying shit from yahoo jp, let me know :thumbsup:

I am after a 2 way, but funds are a bit short. Might have to wait till tax time and then get it, as well as my rear bearings done, and some more suspension work.

the way crap is looking at the moment, may have to say bye to the 32 and look at getting something larger, as the golf is struggling to fit the pram.

farken dramas

Morning Mangs,

Scrackin?

Mang, nutin'

Feeling less sick today (lack of 3am start might help), so no excuse for being lazy and not going into uni.

Soft, at least it's sunny today, so should help the fairer sex dress more appropriately.

4th year engineering, need a pretty good reason not to.

And yes there's been a lot of eye candy this year. Noel would like it...

Engineering ya say.....hmmmmm.....Strokes beard.

Off to work soon = :( Lots of drunken 19 year old uni students wearing very little = :)

In other news I was just offered a job at an even bigger pub as the 2IC :) Wondering if I do the mercenary thing and go with whoever pays the most. More money = more killerwasps for the hive...

Off to work soon = :( Lots of drunken 19 year old uni students wearing very little = :)

In other news I was just offered a job at an even bigger pub as the 2IC :) Wondering if I do the mercenary thing and go with whoever pays the most. More money = more killerwasps for the hive...

You can't put a price on loyalty.

Even if you don't stay with your new employer, make sure you at least give them the opportunity to fight for you.

And remember......with great power, comes great responsibility! :3some: