SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

7:30 to close. I won't be there this week, will be next week, hopefully with my baby once more :) Just have to pray that work doesn't dick me around and I am able to pick it up sooner rather than later.

7:30 to close. I won't be there this week, will be next week, hopefully with my baby once more :) Just have to pray that work doesn't dick me around and I am able to pick it up sooner rather than later.

I'm pretty much finished mate. It's all up to the ECU now. That get's done tomorrow as long as there are no more holdups - holyf**kenshit I hate japanese instructions on intercoolers that are supposed to 'bolt on'.

YEAH RIGHT!

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was having a crack at you for the delay, not my intention at all Dan! It's my work I'm worried about mate :( They just decided to fire a manager so it looks like I'll be doing more than a few extra shifts for the next few week. It's just a matter of when I'll have a day off next week to come and pick her up and pay you. I won't know that until tomorrow night but hopefully it'll be early in the week, other wise next Thursday (the 7th) as I have the day off to go to uni but that doesn't start until noon so I could be there in the AM.

I'm super appreciative for all the work you guys have done and can't wait to have my baby back. You've been great with me, could not be happier!

And sucks about the non bolt on "bolt on" IC. Hope it wasn't too much trouble for you!

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was having a crack at you for the delay, not my intention at all Dan! It's my work I'm worried about mate :( They just decided to fire a manager so it looks like I'll be doing more than a few extra shifts for the next few week. It's just a matter of when I'll have a day off next week to come and pick her up and pay you. I won't know that until tomorrow night but hopefully it'll be early in the week, other wise next Thursday (the 7th) as I have the day off to go to uni but that doesn't start until noon so I could be there in the AM.

I'm super appreciative for all the work you guys have done and can't wait to have my baby back. You've been great with me, could not be happier!

And sucks about the non bolt on "bolt on" IC. Hope it wasn't too much trouble for you!

Yeah not a problem mate, always glad to help.

It was only a very minor mod at the end so not a big worry.

I can arrange something like driving the car to your place of work or something similar. I am able to get lifts from just about anywhere and if it means less hassle for you, then sign me up!

ERD Dan, if you see this post:

What options are there for side mount intercooler upgrades for my R32? Do Z32 side mounts fit?

I keep trying to give you a call but have been flat out at work all week :(

Edited by Isola

What options are there for side mount intercooler upgrades for my R32? Do Z32 side mounts fit?

Dont lie.. you havent been busy at all. ive seen you sitting in cars trying to look busy :nyaanyaa:

ARC side mount

pretty sure r34 ones fit as well.

Seen a few ARC r32 ones floating around in the classifieds section for reasonably cheap

I can arrange something like driving the car to your place of work or something similar. I am able to get lifts from just about anywhere and if it means less hassle for you, then sign me up!

I like this guy.

Work is giving me the shits yet again. I've probably done 7 hours work over the entire week. I'm all for having a good sit down but having a sit down and F5-ing all day gets to me.

I'll trade you jobs. I do 50-60 a week and it's going to get MUCH worse in the next few weeks. Thank god I love what I do so much :)

Yeah it must be so much frickin hard work eyeballin all the pussy every day. Quit ya whingein!