SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Yeah it must be so much frickin hard work eyeballin all the pussy every day. Quit ya whingein!

So very tough mate. The burden of responsibility that comes with such a task is immense! I mean not only do I have to spend all night having a perv, then there's the chatting I have to do, not to mention keeping large groups of girls happy by buying them bottles of bubbly as well. I'm not sure how I cope with it all, I'm slowly collapsing under the pressure :(

Tonight is going to be real tough, two girls 21st's and the usual corporate hotties in for after work drinks. I mean how's a man supposed to choose between corporate sophistication and a bit of experience or young, easily excitable and keen to get loose and party?

Damn my job sucks! Might have to eat ribs for dinner as well.

And yes I'm a smarmy, self righteous bastard! But I'll take the good where I can because there are nights where I'll be going home with a few bruises and busted knuckles from breaking up a fight or six after working a 20 hour double with no staff and have to repeat it all the next day. It's not a lifestyle for everyone but it's one I wouldn't trade for anything.

I know what you mean, I was a bouncer for almost 3 years. I know you wouldn't expect someone as small as me to be in a profession like that

Someone once said to me that its the small bouncers you have to be scared of. So now i'm scared.:ph34r:

I once worked with a bouncer who was 158cm and weighed 70kg wringing wet. Couldn't fight to save his life, absolutely useless in a stink.

Best bouncer I ever worked with :) He had a silver toungue. He could defuse more or less any situation by talking it down. Smooth talking bastard went home with the hottest bird in the place almost every night as well.

A bouncer that can fight is good, a bouncer that doesn't need to is brilliant.

Also sad face about battery but I guess that's what happens after three weeks not being used with an alarm fitted as well >_< Hope the fuel hasn't gone stale as well!

I once worked with a bouncer who was 158cm and weighed 70kg wringing wet. Couldn't fight to save his life, absolutely useless in a stink.

Best bouncer I ever worked with :) He had a silver toungue. He could defuse more or less any situation by talking it down. Smooth talking bastard went home with the hottest bird in the place almost every night as well.

Also sad face about battery but I guess that's what happens after three weeks not being used with an alarm fitted as well >_< Hope the fuel hasn't gone stale as well!

Yeah I'm only 199cm and 130kg. I couldn't fight but if I landed a punch......

No, I don't think the fuel is stale, I just tasted it and it seems fine

Bingo, the best bouncers I ever worked with were the ones that went out of their way to avoid strong arm shit.

Bingo, the best bouncers I ever worked with were the ones that went out of their way to avoid strong arm shit.

The bikers at the Browns Plains hotel don't listen to reason when you tell them not to dance on the table. Their missus gets in your face

Ah the Browns Plains Hotel. That was part of my cluster when I worked for Coles. One of the top 5 gaming venues in the state. Damn did the managers have some f**ked up stories to tell however.

The bikers at the Browns Plains hotel don't listen to reason when you tell them not to dance on the table. Their missus gets in your face

That is when the big quiet bastard cut loose. An awesome spectacle for sure.

Stand aside or lose a limb.

Then it's 'GO TUNIMON'

Hope you're not stealing my Dyno time :devil:

Well howbout GUf*kYASELF and read my text message. :domokun:

LOL

No, I don't think the fuel is stale, I just tasted it and it seems fine

Double lol

I know what you mean, I was a bouncer for almost 3 years. I know you wouldn't expect someone as small as me to be in a profession like that

I did security for 2 years.

tough gig with my muscular distrophy ravaged body, but managed to struggle through it. i pointed a lot with my hook

I did security for 2 years.

tough gig with my muscular distrophy ravaged body, but managed to struggle through it. i pointed a lot with my hook

Yeah Im considering giving it a go. LOL