SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I will be there as well. Arranged for brother in law to come over to help out Marisa while I am out

Managed to even give the car a quick wash.

I see whats happenning here. yall are chicken shit skeered of fat Alvin aint ya.

:P

7:30, out behind ausie jacks, jb hi fi at that new area of browns plains plaza. just near the coffee club.

for lowish cars, would recommend jb hi fi entrance into the carpark, as the one next to the coffee club is brutal. nearly need to engage 4wd just to get over it

yes please!!!!thumbsup.gif whats this jarks meet?

Wed night meet that happens fortnightly.

But don't worry about that. It's the thursday night meet at chapel hill baskin and robins that you want to be at. On weekly, and all the cool kids come out.

Jacks tonight was ghey. testify.

I got the bike home tonight, and then set about modifying it. Stock rear fender is gone, now has a much cleaner number plate holder setup, also the gay reflectors on the front fairing have been removed. Just need to upgrade the tyres and air filter and its good.

Wed night meet that happens fortnightly.

But don't worry about that. It's the thursday night meet at chapel hill baskin and robins that you want to be at. On weekly, and all the cool kids come out.

Jacks tonight was ghey. testify.

+1

I piked and went to the test and tune at willowbank instead,

Fag.. Mumble mumble closer to home. You sound like Marin.

We figured that, or you went to bed.

Jacks was rockin' at 8:30, there was a total of 4 cars in the car park.

SAU/BNR represent.

I got the bike home tonight, and then set about modifying it. Stock rear fender is gone, now has a much cleaner number plate holder setup, also the gay reflectors on the front fairing have been removed. Just need to upgrade the tyres and air filter and its good.

Lol, nice nice.

Morning Mangs,

Have to work till 7:00/7:30 tonight :(. Will head straight to BnR from work, may be on time or may be late.

You've never been on time yet so why would tonight be any different.

In like Quinn. Will be running in the sprints that day, so won't meet you at aspen

Thasorright, we didnt want your type there anyhoos. I may even be runnin the sprints as well.