SAU Community

Random Chat! Chat! N Chat!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has hasnt it, oh oh ive got one!...but yeh dunno dont get round to playing it much, jst dont get the time. Its always Uni>work>friends>sleep(in vasrious orders) and it starts all over again!!!!

Oh since this thread is a lil off topic you guys know the Cheapest Car in the WORLD, the TATA NANO went on sale?...pretty crazy eh? chk it out>

http://tatanano.inservices.tatamotors.com/...&Itemid=168

man i feel a race comming on with that BEAST!...nano vs V35 in reverse!

It has hasnt it, oh oh ive got one!...but yeh dunno dont get round to playing it much, jst dont get the time. Its always Uni>work>friends>sleep(in vasrious orders) and it starts all over again!!!!

Oh since this thread is a lil off topic you guys know the Cheapest Car in the WORLD, the TATA NANO went on sale?...pretty crazy eh? chk it out>

http://tatanano.inservices.tatamotors.com/...&Itemid=168

man i feel a race comming on with that BEAST!...nano vs V35 in reverse!

Now that's a bit unfair.. I think a more interesting match up would be my trailer.. Geeez at 2K they almost cost the same!

Here is a good place to post my problem

When i start the V and start to drive off about 3-4 sec off having my foot on the accelertor i get a strange mechanical noise at the front right hand side of the car. When i press the brake at the moment it happens i can feel it through the bracks.

I have no idea what it is. on the weekend i'll recorde and post it up

Edited by V35_Paul

haha BLISTC wana do CO-op on resident evil 5!? since mjay doesnt have 360 ..i wana play that.. its not first person shooter tho. and Yes Cod4 still owns! cant wait for Modern Warfare 2 to come out later this year.

Maximus, ive only completed COD4 on achievements out of my 25 games lol..

To V35 PAUL, What you are hearing is called ABS SELF-CHECK its pretty common with out cars. It makes tha grindiing noise when you are on the first gear to second gear. Read about it. (i posted the same issue before) Scathing helped me out on that one.

anyway time to go to work!! :) its the weekend!

Add me to your friends list if you want (see my Sig).

Always up for some Gears 2 myself.

I've been looking at picking up Street Fighter IV myself, but I normally suck at fighting games.

My copy of WWE Legends of Wrestlemania just arrived in the post too :). Time to relive my childhood. Feel the wrath of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!!!!!!

does anyone notice there is more and more v35 on the road? or i just started noticing?

driving to uni from clayton this morning, i saw 1 blue v35 (with wrong offset)..

then reaching caufield- a small uni campus, i saw 1 red v35 parked roadside and another silver v35 passing by the kfc...

3 in a roll... tat's a lot...

does anyone notice there is more and more v35 on the road? or i just started noticing?

driving to uni from clayton this morning, i saw 1 blue v35 (with wrong offset)..

then reaching caufield- a small uni campus, i saw 1 red v35 parked roadside and another silver v35 passing by the kfc...

3 in a roll... tat's a lot...

saw 4 silver v35s around UTS campus one arvo, 2 parked on quay st, and 2 another street over... i wouldnt park there myself, same day same street saw a lady tryna parallel park and just 0wned the car behind her tryna squeeze into the spot... worse thing is she just kept tryna force herself into the spot, kept revvin even though she was already hitting bumper to bumper.. if it was my car i woulda lost my head at the bitch...

Okay talk about MW2 (Modern Warfare 2)

having to be on a clan in Gamebattles.net we had a little sneak peak of what is going to be on MW2.

with guns theres going to be stacks of new guns! lol sorry for lack of info on that one.

with perks, theres going to be:

Decoy -produces another red dot on the enemy radar that leads to nothing.

Ghillie suit - allows you to wear the suit with any guns equipped.

Dominator - allows you to repeat a streak on the same life. 5 - radar.

lol ill keep you guys updated. havent read the complete news.

Okay talk about MW2 (Modern Warfare 2)

having to be on a clan in Gamebattles.net we had a little sneak peak of what is going to be on MW2.

with guns theres going to be stacks of new guns! lol sorry for lack of info on that one.

with perks, theres going to be:

Decoy -produces another red dot on the enemy radar that leads to nothing.

Ghillie suit - allows you to wear the suit with any guns equipped.

Dominator - allows you to repeat a streak on the same life. 5 - radar.

lol ill keep you guys updated. havent read the complete news.

how can i join a clan?

i used to be a member of a clan back in the day for Mechwarrior that was a mad game!