SAU Community

Random Chat! Chat! N Chat!

Most top end Alpine Head units have had DAB (Digital Radio) capability for about 9 years.

My unit will play most of the features that are going to be bought in to Australia. You can buy adaptors to receive the audio image however things like text alerts will not be available unless the circuitry can show it.

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see...the US and UK have had the digital radio for ages, we always get everything last, guess its our location.

satellite radio,,,yeh it is popular, but for you to receive it, does the station have to be broadcasting at a special frequency?...mjay is right it is very popular in the states.

How about those Saints??? Surely a percentage of 211 after 5 games must be some kind of record?

Does anyone think they are a real chance this year (finally)?

Thanks for spoiling the results for us! It's still third quarter atm.

• 1 year later...

hey fellas, im planning to go to Jindabyne NSW this weekend and looks like we are short of vehicles so im going to have to drive. im coming from western Syd and i guess we are taking the main roads to reach our destination. Does anyone know the road condition driving up there?? is it a smooth drive? rough? dusty? thanks. this is what i hate about having a little lowered suspension..when its time to do long driving!

Oh and dayem.. whats wrong with the Blues hey... they seem so slow and tardy yesterday....... zzzz

hey fellas, im planning to go to Jindabyne NSW this weekend and looks like we are short of vehicles so im going to have to drive. im coming from western Syd and i guess we are taking the main roads to reach our destination. Does anyone know the road condition driving up there?? is it a smooth drive? rough? dusty? thanks. this is what i hate about having a little lowered suspension..when its time to do long driving!

Oh and dayem.. whats wrong with the Blues hey... they seem so slow and tardy yesterday....... zzzz

It's all highway and normal roads to get there. I don't see why you'd have to worry about your suspension unless you go flying through a dip and bottom out. I'd suggest breaking the trip up though. Sydney to Jindy is a pretty long drive to do in one day. There are also a lot of cops on that route, so don't be silly.

• 1 year later...

Whos seen Game of Thrones?? awesome eh.. cant wait for season 2...

Spartacus is good too.. too much adult and explicit scened tho.. so just a warning, its not good for kids! But yah Xena shows alot of parts on this series.. dayem...

By the way not sure if im allowed to do this here... just warn me if i am not.

Bro just acquired this shoes but it is the wrong size! so now it is for sale. $110.00. got it for $150.00

Brand new, unused Fred Perry canvas suede shoes. (Genuine). pm me if you are interested.

UK size 9 or US size 10

photo-1.jpgphoto-2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Was going to start a thread like this :P a quick search and some necro work and chat thread is back again :P

Such a productive day today, put the spoiler less boot Lid, badge less grill. All round de badge except the Nissan badge on the boot. Also changed the side indicators the clear. Only had the car registered 1 whole day :P

Mad, good thread.

Nice Trav, def post some pics. I'm totally debadged on the back, just have the Nissan badge on the grille.. for now. Ordered the matte black badgeless grille the other day. Still have my Eibach springs, new tyres, new rims sitting at home... just waiting for a compression rod bushing to come in so i can change the f**ked bush out for the new and install everything else.

Then i need to buy some new shocks, rear camber kit, and a new set of headlights.

Big plans!

Haven't been whoring as I would like :closedeyes:

Does anyone know if Someone has done a LS2 V35?? or will i be the first in Australia?? :yes:

this is of my interest.... not that i would probably do it but it would be such an awesome mod!