SAU Community

Project 30

R34

My latest project

Sold the EVO VII because yes it was quick with brilliant handling but soooo boring.

I want to be the one who makes the car handle not a team of engineers with a super computer

So here it is it all her "glory"

Lot of work to do yet

Couldn't stay away from a Skyline long (and always had a thing for R30's)

P3170009.jpg

dam man thats a nice DR30, is that the gtr or the gtr-x?

Also if you dont wont ne of ya parts that u upgrade give me a holla hehe would love to inter change some dr30 parts onto mine!

Check my project 31 out and tell me if it is actually a 31 or a 30.

I also if you need ne parts direct from japan let me no i have a few website up me sleeve for ya, if need be!!!

i was actually just readin up on the dr30s last nite wen i was postin! yeh the RS-X was the top dog with the rb20 early model and there were produces only 200 of them!!! so u got ya hands on a veary rare dr30 bro!

That model was produced between 1984 and 1985 only a year of production cos only 200 made!

And it was said that they are worth more then the R33s to this day so u lookin at sittin on a gold mine of about 14+ already haha

i was actually just readin up on the dr30s last nite wen i was postin! yeh the RS-X was the top dog with the rb20 early model and there were produces only 200 of them!!! so u got ya hands on a veary rare dr30 bro!

That model was produced between 1984 and 1985 only a year of production cos only 200 made!

And it was said that they are worth more then the R33s to this day so u lookin at sittin on a gold mine of about 14+ already haha

no rb20 in the dr30.

dr30 ran the bullet proof fj20 (4cylinder 2L turbo) and there was more than 200 of them made.

Most of the dr30 were RS-X

bugga cant remember the site i was reading about them!

Well one of the old dr30s had only a few produced and im sure it was sayin theey ran early model rb20s....

If only i new wot the site was again.

But yeh i new that the other model dr30 was runnin the fj20 cos on www.r31house.co.jp thats all they stock in there shop. But also that i one of the websites that is really good for dr30 and r31 parts... If u cant read jap then google... website translator and then copy and paste the website link to be able to read it

Good Luck with the build man