SAU Community

Galston to Gosford Cruise 8:30pm 17/10/2003 (Formerly Midnight cruise - Friday 17th)

Moanie

Hey guys!

Anyone interested in another midnight cruise?!

Start off at midnight at your favourite carpark (the old maccas carpark)...then head up to newport for pizza and maybe a palm beach run...whatever...its negotiable :D

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!

Meet is now 8:30 at Thornleigh Macca's for a cruise through Galston Gorge and onto Gosford. This is a great drive for those who wish to go for a spirited drive and also a leisurely cruise.

PLEASE make sure you come with a full tank of fuel BEFORE arriving at Thornleigh.

PLEASE NOTE: MEET AT 8:30pm FOR A 9pm LEAVE....

Okies....Here is a list of whose coming....let me know if i have anything wrong. Not sure if alot of the people mentioned are still coming as they haven't mentioned anything since the plan change....

Coming

Mona

Brie

Tosh

Geoff

Craved

Fatz

Da_Man + friends

Supra + friends

SUPPRA

EVA00L

Mark (MRK 25T)

Darren

Jimbo

Bleach1

Maybe

Nick

Carlo

Duncan

Ian

Backup

B-Man

Ash

Benm

Mark (Mr R32 M-Spec)

Those meeting up

CS 180 – in Terrigal if we end up there for pizza :bahaha:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat type of cruise is it? like do ya floor it the whole way or is it speed limit or running red lights or what hehe neva been on an SAU cruise due to the fact i have no car and recently got my Ps but i could get a car for that nite if its not gona b 2 hectic :D (i liv north shore) lata :D

ps i wana meet and see all ya skylines!!!!!

Originally posted by BACKUP

wat type of cruise is it? like do ya floor it the whole way or is it speed limit or running red lights or what hehe neva been on an SAU cruise due to the fact i have no car and recently got my Ps but i could get a car for that nite if its not gona b 2 hectic :D (i liv north shore) lata :D

ps i wana meet and see all ya skylines!!!!!

As a general rule, anyone is welcome to attend our meetups however there will be no running reds, no "hectic" driving or anything else that could jeopardise the good rep we seem to have built with the northern beaches police.

If you feel like coming along, meeting a top bunch of people and enjoying a good drive and some great cars then sure. Rock along.

As Blitz says, the idea of road cruises is to get out with a bunch of mates and enjoy driving. Going crazy on the roads and pulling stupid stunts is not the idea, it's a relaxed cruise not a race :D