SAU Community

Galston to Gosford Cruise 8:30pm 17/10/2003 (Formerly Midnight cruise - Friday 17th)

Moanie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrighty then..................

if ure coming up to gossie i suggest terrigal they have food places open reasonably l8 plus a 24hr bakery.......... oh and there is a decent amount of carpark

plus if its a fri nite the cops wont be out as much cause the big nite up here is thursday

the pizza thing is easy cos as soon as i get tired i can piss off home. but this will be a better drive, i'll just cruise until i feel a need to make tracks. no excuses, I'm there :rofl:

History has shown that Friday night & Pizza at the beach on Terrigal has ended with cops :(

Depending on the number of people is Pizza at Gossie Station do-able ? Seems to attract much less cop attention than the carpark at Terrigal ...

Originally posted by JiMb0

History has shown that Friday night & Pizza at the beach on Terrigal has ended with cops :(

I've been on the last 2 Terrigal runs and never even seen a cop let had trouble from cops (and we were parked 100m from a cop shop).

Originally posted by Mr R32 M-Spec

I might have to be in for this, I have never come out on a skyline cruise before and would love to get some piccies. I will head hom from work then back to thornleigh(I work just off pennant hills road. City view Rd)

catch you guys then

mark

Thats like 5mins from me!! How come i've never seen your car in the area? :(

Come cruising everyoneee!!! its gonna be fun! and a chance for us all to catch up :)

Originally posted by Moanie

Come on tosh!  do your thing! :) start a 'who is coming' list :(

and how long do you guys reckon the whole cruise will be?!

it's your cruise Mona.... I'm sure you can manage to do it

okies...please check the first post as i've updated it with a list of whose coming and the maybes....

Let me know if i need to make changes....or if you're intested in coming along...

We will be leaving Thornleigh Maccacs at 8:30 (i promise i won't be late!!) so try not to be late...i don't have alot of your numbers so not sure how it'll work if you are running late and still want to come along....

Originally posted by Nismodified

CB radio to tell everyone how far behind i am during the cruise (wont be in use for long as its only got a 3km range)

Don't laugh that happened to me last time. Whats even funnier is within 3km of leaving Thornleigh I was already out of range going thru Galston :D

Taking a wrong turn and not having good brakes doesn't help haha :) I didn't catchup until about 20mins later.

/me removes his speed limiter :bahaha:

• Latest Posts

• Because it's rubbish, it got progressively better with each generation but still rubbish when you're pushing the car on the track. Some like it, most hate it.
    • Yeah, I presumed that the pic was of some other car, because of the F. Ikeya arms.
    • Did a little bit this afternoon and pulled the dump and turbo off so I could take the mani off to clean it up and give it a few coats of paint. Wire wheeled what I could get to and then got the sand paper out to get the tight spots. Gave it one coat so far, will do another two tomorrow and see if I can fit it in the oven to bake it for an hour along with the adapter and dbw.  Hoping the exhaust wrap I ordered turns up soon so I can wrap the dump and screamer. Ordered 30M so I'll wrap back as far as I can to help a little with temp next to the box and also the floorpan. 
    • Yeah I think overall I’m running the expected power I should be running for now and I’ll just enjoy it for the time being until I get some other parts. Thanks for the advice mate I appreciate it!
    • That's fair enough.  Might be time to just enjoy what you have until you sort the ecu/flex sensor situation. You can pretty much guarantee that you are knock limited and e85 is going to be the solution to more power.