SAU Community

Hks T51r/to4 Manifold And 60mm Gt Wastegate, Mechanical Fuel Pump

R33 RB26 head, all covers, HKS 280 pro cams, tomei type 2 springs and buckets, tomei cam cap studs, some porting, machined and fitted rear oil drain, machined for cam clearance, trust cam gears, trust oil cap, hks centre cover plate, massive braided lines from rocker covers

$3200- SOLD

HKS T51r ported manifold and HKS GT wastegate

$1900

Waterman 500 mech fuel pump & manifold with flow chart and reco reiept this is the perfect pump for a methanol set up $500

post-142-1244342002_thumb.jpg

post-142-1244342341_thumb.jpg

post-142-1248686322_thumb.jpg

post-142-1248686362_thumb.jpg

ill have the CAS if head buyer doesn't want/need it.

inlet pipe and filter gone as per telephone today.

let me know when its ready and ill give you some address details.

thanks mate.

Guys the current retail on just the Tomei buckets is over $750!...the total on parts alone excceds the asking price...so essentially you are getting the bare ported head for free.

Edited by Mr SHiRTman

R33 RB26 head, all covers, HKS 280 pro cams, tomei type 2 springs and buckets, tomei cam cap studs, some porting, machined and fitted rear oil drain, machined for cam clearance, trust cam gears, trust oil cap, hks centre cover plate, massive braided lines from rocker covers

$3200

HKS T51r ported manifold and HKS GT wastegate

$2000

am also selling car and everything thats with it just not sure on prices or best way to go about it yet. I will start putting a list and prices together

Just when i thought ive grown up and got rb's out of the system!!! Ill take the head and the Endless Plenum even if its sits in the corner to collect dust. The amount of research and time the mountain goat put into this is priceless!!!

Cheers

• 3 months later...