SAU Community

Western Australia's V35 Cruise

i would have to say that maybe this first one we have should be vs only. as ive had cruises with zs already late last year. it would be ideal just vs imo as it keeps the cruise orignal. maybe after this one then we shall have a VQ combine cruise. coincidently 2 of my best mates with very nice zs are both in jail and most prob wont be out til september =(

since the cruise is set from 9th onwards and that this will be a CASUAL ONLY CRUISE with NO RUNS i will put up a map if you guys want by next week so we will all know what to expect. if needed any changes then we still have a few days to make changes. this is a first as many cruises will avoid to show details online to NOT attract cops as there are undercovers lately online (YES YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).

so far there are only 6 including pauls so we need more to decide a final day. i normally would just choose a day and go ahead but since we are trying to get as much attendance as possible strydes has made a toll in this thread

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wa...te-t267113.html

so that everyone can get a chance to attend.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that V35_Paul, xtc and myself are the most vocal but others that have expressed interest (across 2 diff threads) are:

Oaksey

Adorau

Will Power

Dwini

Bebe

Pulp

ACTIV32

Skygo2xs

Str8g

DE-NO

dannyw

Ashman149 (didnt actually post but is a 35 is perth!)

Between the three of us shall we decide on a time and place, get all proactive and send all these people a PM.

It seems 9th or 23rd are both ok (Pulp said he can’t make 16th). Do you think we would be able to get more people with the extra lead time of the 23rd?

Edited by strydes

im just going to go ahead and start it. ill post up cruise info shortly tonight or sat night. i will get in contact to as many v drivers as i know. paul and strydes can you guys send pms to those guys you know. CRUISE WILL BE SET ON THE 9TH MAY SAT.

Hey guys quick intro

Name= Kurt

Car = v35 Pearl.

Let me know where,when & time will be there,be good to put a face to the names.

Hey xtc,strydes & Paul thanks for organising cruise,i think theres enough of us

getting around now for a cruise.

hey Kurt, good to see we have another joining the ranks... with the best colour too :blink:

ill add you to the list. expect a PM over the weekend with the details of the cruise.

Kurt was one of the guys ive mentioned before with the nice sound system in boot. glad you found the forum mate. its 2am just got back from a house warming. i will post a few details tomorrow night then the details of maps will be posted a few days later. so far so good. strydes ill get back to you on your pm soon. cheers guys.

guys im heading down to mandurah as of tonight and wont get back til monday. will post the map details then.

for now this will be the time and day.

WA FIRST OFFICIAL V SERIES SKYLINE CRUISE

WHEN - SATURDAY 9TH MAY 2009

CITY WEST CARPARK (CORNER ROES ST AND SUTHERLAND ST)

MEET - 1PM

DEPART - 1.30PM

richard.

OK... 13 PM's sent, so thats a total of 16 forum members that know about it. And anyone else that people know, spread the word to your non-forum V35 brothers and sisters. Lets hope people are prepared to cancel plans/find babysitters/sell their bodys for fuel so they can come along!

V35_Paul, you're nuts mate, driving 4 hours each way from Geraldton for a cruise! Are you driving back Sat arvo when we finish, that would be like 12 hours of the day spent in your car!!

OK... 13 PM's sent, so thats a total of 16 forum members that know about it. And anyone else that people know, spread the word to your non-forum V35 brothers and sisters. Lets hope people are prepared to cancel plans/find babysitters/sell their bodys for fuel so they can come along!

V35_Paul, you're nuts mate, driving 4 hours each way from Geraldton for a cruise! Are you driving back Sat arvo when we finish, that would be like 12 hours of the day spent in your car!!

I love to drive my car :banana:

I'll stay in Perth Saturday night. Got to find a place to stay and someone to come with me lol!

Hey just read the PM, I'll be there... and I'll be bringing the guy that took those cool photos of my car.. so everyone make sure your cars are clean :P

WA V35 owners have a great cruise, I wish I could make it but just cant pull it off this weekend. Will do my best to make the next one though. Look forward to seeing some pics posted up afterwards...

Hey guys, Hope the cruise all goes well, but i wont be able to make it on the Saturday, Wont be able to get off work.

Post the pics after the cruise :D

You guys need to try harder to get work off. I'm driving from Gero for this.

Tell your Bosses your sick.... and only a cruise in your V35's can cure you.

You guys need to try harder to get work off. I'm driving from Gero for this.

Tell your Bosses your sick.... and only a cruise in your V35's can cure you.

Yeh just tell em you got swine flu :D

Hi new to forum wil try and make the cruise saturday

Great stuff mate, hope to see you there!