SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

So i just bought a 2nd hand one. Ill pick it up tonight or this weekend :)

Those of you that have one already, do you have an electronic version of the japanese installation guide? i have the english version but its for US cars, and i think the injector and ignition pins will be different in the ECU.

ill take pics while installing and make an FYI thingo for future people that wish to perform the work themselves

thanks guys!

I will go and pick it up for you if you like? :(

I need all performance advantages I can get :)

If I had have known the little blocked hole on the airbox would have made such a difference to sound I would have done it when I got it lol It sounds different but beefier, performance wise it feels like it achieving better air intake, even with low fuel levels.

Thanks for that :D

So i just bought a 2nd hand one. Ill pick it up tonight or this weekend :)

Those of you that have one already, do you have an electronic version of the japanese installation guide? i have the english version but its for US cars, and i think the injector and ignition pins will be different in the ECU.

ill take pics while installing and make an FYI thingo for future people that wish to perform the work themselves

thanks guys!

I will have to check when I get home.

I have the CD, but I think it is just has the installation program on it.

For a wiring diagram, check the pdf in the M35 Info thread

thanks mate! i think i have a firmware update for it from the japanese website, but i think ill need the support tool. im guessing this one is just USB not like the blue that needed the dongle to convert that shit to serial.

Yeah, they are a USB, but they need the squarish USB connection (like on the back of a printer).

Will search for a pic.

*EDIT* Found one!

It is the connection on the right.

40usb2ab3.jpg

Edited by iamhe77

thats easy, ill need an A to B cable. no need for a pic thanks mate :D

who did your installation of the emanage? the ignition and injectors will be the worst, im guessing ill need to enter the engine bay and check wire colours :)

Not installed yet.

Sitting in my parts cupboard... waiting patiently to be installed.

Haven't decided whether to have eTuner or Status Tuning do it.

Did you get a disc with it? Map sensor?? Universal Harness???

Try emailing Cihan (eTuner). I dare say that he would be willing to help.

Also, check his forum. Lots of info.

Edited by iamhe77

i havent picked it up yet, but apparently it has a universal harness, as well as the other 2 for ignition and injectors.

ok thanks ill google him and check out his info! thanks again dude

*sigh*

Here I am, trying to be helpful and supplying you with the link to eTuner all the while keeping the post nice and tidy... and you have to go and use Google. :)

On a brighter note, I have been talking with Cihan for some time about the eManage and while he was not overly familiar with the NM35 to begin with (who is?) he has become quite eager to see what the engine can do with the piggyback.

I have asked about a minimum of 200awkw (a "giggly school girl" target of 250awkw) with better fuel efficiency (required) in a RELIABLE tune.

He seems to think that 200 is entirely possible at the least.

Edited by iamhe77

thats easy, ill need an A to B cable. no need for a pic thanks mate :D

who did your installation of the emanage? the ignition and injectors will be the worst, im guessing ill need to enter the engine bay and check wire colours :)

You shouldn't need to lift the bonnet - all connections are normally made at the ecu.

the price isnt too bad for a full tune!

im guessing he is in melbourne?? i might have to find someone in sydney to do it, i know a great tuner, but they only have a 2WD dyno :)

the price isnt too bad for a full tune!

im guessing he is in melbourne?? i might have to find someone in sydney to do it, i know a great tuner, but they only have a 2WD dyno :D

That's INSTALL and tune... I think :)

I do have the support tool. Apparently it is on the installation disc.

Let me know what you need if your does not include software.

Would offer the ol' switch-a-roo... So you send down your eManage, I get it hooked up to my car, tune, send back... but then I remembered that I have a full exhaust and a HiFlow, so not really a tune you would find helpful, I suppose.

Could probably use my mates car as he still has the OE turbo.

He does have Fuji exhuast (OE front pipe & dump) and an ARC intercooler, but that shouldn't make much difference.

Edited by iamhe77

lol youd be surprised what an exhaust and intake can do to a tune!

thanks for the offer but if i was going to that much trouble id just drive there. ill see who CAN tune them here in sydney first before i explore his tuning house.

just need to get this baby wired up :)

Well....if Iain can get me one of those gizmo's too we could always do a roadtrip and come say hello :/

Get the tune's done, I'm all for better fuel economy and any added horsepower (old skool!) would be awesum lol

yeah im buying this mostly for the economy, but with a leaner mixture comes power :/

was it an ebay purchase or did you find somewhere with a good price on it?

i found it the silvia nsw forum that i moderate. it was on there for $450 with all 3 looms, the MAP sensor and loom and a loom for a wideband. it was a steal so i got it :)

and i now have it in my hands, well, its in the garage

i found it the silvia nsw forum that i moderate. it was on there for $450 with all 3 looms, the MAP sensor and loom and a loom for a wideband. it was a steal so i got it :)

and i now have it in my hands, well, its in the garage

Cool, I'll be on my way around to collect it in 5 minutes :)

That is a good price, I had a quick squiz on Ebay to see what they were going for. I would have gone down the NisTune road but it appears the M35 computer doesn't like the current versions of the NisTune boards available.

Let us all know how you go with the E-Management Ultimate, sounds like a cost effective solution instead of replacing the whole ecu system.

I was at Envy Imports yesterday and they were quoting $1400 to fit and tune a Haltech interceptor (think that is the right model).

Waiting on more information.

Cheers

Andy