SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

Cool, I'll be on my way around to collect it in 5 minutes :)

That is a good price, I had a quick squiz on Ebay to see what they were going for. I would have gone down the NisTune road but it appears the M35 computer doesn't like the current versions of the NisTune boards available.

Let us all know how you go with the E-Management Ultimate, sounds like a cost effective solution instead of replacing the whole ecu system.

Let us know how it all goes, I did a bit of work on the ECU pinouts and have put together this drawing. There was some common inputs that I couldnt find / stopped trying to find on the harness like boost & O2 so if you know what pins these are then let me know.

ECU_Pinouts_Model__1_.pdf

well, pending avaliability next weekend - and thanks to your diagram - ill install it and get it running (with everything unadjusted) to make sure it works. then it will be a wait for the mods to happen before a drive to melbourne for a tune!

thanks for the offer of help, ill post in here so its available to anyone else that might be doing the same thing

well, pending avaliability next weekend - and thanks to your diagram - ill install it and get it running (with everything unadjusted) to make sure it works. then it will be a wait for the mods to happen before a drive to melbourne for a tune!

thanks for the offer of help, ill post in here so its available to anyone else that might be doing the same thing

No problems, Ive been waiting for a fully tunable ECU alternative, like FLASH'g the existing or aftermarket ECU but no one has done this yet. Im using SAFC2 at the moment and its working fine but not very tunable.

ok so im set to install this on the weekend.

the only thing that worries me is the settings on the actual unit, the jumpers, and also the firing order for ignition

in my S15 i had to wire 1,2,3,4 to 1,3,4,2 due to a 4 cylinder firing order, i destroyed 2 coilpacks with incorrect wiring, and i dont want to risk that on this car.

they mention V6 engines, and with nissan being nissan they will probably have kept it fairly standard config. im going to google emanage ultimate installs on a VQ35DE engine from the states, i believe they act the same, even if the ECU is wired differently.

fingers crossed!!!

may as well keep all the Emanage Ultimate stuff in the same place. make it easier for other guys to find and us to assist with

so once ive done my install, are you gonna drive to sydney to get me to do yours too?? :)

cheap rates :):P

may as well keep all the Emanage Ultimate stuff in the same place. make it easier for other guys to find and us to assist with

so once ive done my install, are you gonna drive to sydney to get me to do yours too?? :)

cheap rates :):P

Haha. You would have to be bloody cheap.

Remember I can get it installed & tuned for a damn good price.

Edited by iamhe77

are you gonna drive to sydney to get me to do yours too?? :)

cheap rates :P:P

Ahem... I do hope you are referring to the E-Manage Ultimate :)

I'll be interested to see how it goes and what you think of it after it's had an optimal tune :D

I assume you are going for high output rather than fuel efficiency ;)

But I'm sure you can adjust that on the fly or atleast with a laptop running windows?

I've got a apple laptop so that wouldn't be too good for the whole USB software adjustment etc.

ahh yeah damn i forgot you were already IN melbourne for that tuner lol

yeah you can tune it on the fly with a laptop, but id be doing it on a dyno so its done properly.

ill be tuning for less fuel down lown, and more power up top because i drive easy around the city where i need economy, but when i put my foot down i dont give a shit lol

id be doing it on a dyno so its done properly.

ill be tuning for less fuel down lown, and more power up top because i drive easy around the city where i need economy, but when i put my foot down i dont give a shit lol

+1 (or is that +2?)

so yesterdays install didnt occur. the pin layout diagram i have may be incorrect. i was metering out +12v and 0v and neither of them were correct. so either i cant use a multimeter anymore, im reading it backwards, or the diagram is incorrect.

not sure what im going to do at this stage.............. might try again when i dont have a headache lol

so yesterdays install didnt occur. the pin layout diagram i have may be incorrect. i was metering out +12v and 0v and neither of them were correct. so either i cant use a multimeter anymore, im reading it backwards, or the diagram is incorrect.

not sure what im going to do at this stage.............. might try again when i dont have a headache lol

Hmm... Too many variables there.

Perhaps ask URAS (Trent from Status Tuning - here in Melb)

Also, check out his eManage Ultimate thread.

Edited by iamhe77

nah no updates mate, with mothers day yesterday i didnt get a chance. ill see whats on this weekend before i give it another go. im prepping the wiring so the hopefully ill just need to plug it in after i crimp the wires