SAU Community

M35: Emanage Ultimate

zei20l

so i was on IM yesterday, and i saw 2 (that i could read) M35 ECUs that had been remapped. so it must be possible to do!!

here are some pics of the ECU that i have taken of my 2001 NM35 RX Four for anyone thats interested.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zei20t/sets/72157618649274624/

Yes it is possible to do as the Nismo, Impul, Teps and Mines (among others) all have re-mapped ECU's for M35 (VQ25DET).

Got another link for your ECU pic or want to just attach it here?

Edited by iamhe77

Something has gone wrong with it Iain.

It was fine when I accessed it the other day, but now even when I log in it says it is private.

I've gone to your username and it shows several galleries but the ECU pics are not one of them.

Don't know what has gone on there, I would post up reduced one's but I'm on a different computer tonight.

Hey guys, now that i am in the world of M35, has anyone thought about Fcon? and does anyone happen to know what fcon you need? v pro? or just the normal is or whatever it is? and or what version fcon is needed? 3.1 3.2 3.3 i have a 3.2 version in my GTR, and also a special program i'm not ment to have :D

also. i started with 1/4 tank today am down to the bottom 100km's done roughly.. but i have been booting it lots i just cant help myself.

apologies guys, i was uploading some other pics and stuffed the permissions on these photos. its all good now!

Good one ya f*ck knuckle :yes:

LOL

Would be interested in hearing some more about this M35 ECU Remapping??

When to IM to have a look but couldn't find what you were talking about, maybe the auctions have ended.

I wonder who in sydney would know about remapping, someone must know or other the service? Could be an option to increase fuel efficiency until going down the piggy back engine management path??!

I'm excited!! ;)

keep it in your pants dude. i think im watching the ecus on IM. so ill post links, but from memory they were expensive! compared to my cheap emanage anyway :yes:

I'm not so interested in purchasing an ECU that has been remapped, but thanks for the link.

I would like to know who can remap the ECU already in the car ;)

It is worth doing some research me thinks! :yes:

ohh sorry, i was pointing out the fact that it CAN be done.

i rekon we should start an M35 IM thread with stuff that people might want ............ ill talk to nick about it i think..... there is so much stuff on there its easy to miss something you want

As per excited discussion with Iain I have been in touch with Silverwater Automotive Services (SAS) who remap Nissan Skyline & 350z ECU's.

Bad news is as of yet they have not remapped an M35 ECU, but the future could be bright!

They are interested in getting their hands on a spare ECU so they can use it as a test ECU and not risk blowing up one of our ECU's!

The good news is though once successfully tested they will be able to remap the M35 ecu's and get them running a bit better, something which they seem quiet keen to do.

Tom from SAS has had two M35's on the dyno and both of them have been running overly rich, so he is more than happy to help us out!

Let's track down an ECU and get some testing underway guys, this could be a better avenue to go down as apposed to a piggy back.

SAS Website

http://www.silverwaterauto.com.au

:yes:

Edited by Bis-e Bee

Did anyone ever hear back from the cowboy that was trying to sell the trashed black M35 on ebay?

If he is parting it up maybe we can get the ECU off him at cut price??!!

Let me know if has been in touch with any of you that got in touch with him.