SAU Community

Bright Yellow R32 Gtr Stolen

GH05T

posting for my work mate

he HAD a 1990 R32 GTR bright bloody yellow with white wheels and a jun front bar which was stolen from outside his house last night from northern suburbs.

it has a full alarm, locked and all that which didnt seem to bother the fckers who nicked it

it was for sale ..here are the picks

For sale thread

realistically we dont think he will not get the car back in a keepable condition and insurance will cover what he was trying to sell it for but we might be able to find the people.

yellow body parts, those white wheels and the one of a kind JUN front bar will be easily noticeable if sold

these might pop up on the for sales allong with random usual GTR parts

x2 Apexi pods,

x2 R34 N1 turbos high flowed,

split fire coils,

Apexi power FC,

Apexi 3.5" drag exhaust "$2.5k"+ silencer

full height adjustable bilstein shocks

5000k organic clutch "$4k"

Monaro Yellow bpdy parts,

whiteEnkei 18" wheels,

one of kind Jun front bar,

Apexi skirts.

if u see the car or any suspect parts ring me on 0413145430

thanx all

will keep a look out. funny ive neva seen it before.

may consider ramming it off the road in my daily if you like with a aim to write it off :thumbsup:

naturally its prob 1 of the ppl that pretended to be interested in buying it, scope out the alarm on it and bam knows what he's up against.

Edited by Inline 6

i would keep my eye on it mate

when i am back in adelaide.....wont be hard to miss a car like that

low life f**kers really piss me off.....once had 3 people trying to steal my car from the front of my cousins house.....the alarm went off and 3 of us ran out with baseball bats...and all sorts....they just got away as well....but we got 2 of them some nice headaches...lol metal pole vs head :thumbsup:

but we got 2 of them some nice headaches...lol metal pole vs head :)

like the dudes that tried to steal my mates 626,just happened to be out front having a late night 'smoke'

cricket bat vs back of knee =reconstruction

shrugs shoulders "i think he tripped and fell officer"

:thumbsup:

like the dudes that tried to steal my mates 626,just happened to be out front having a late night 'smoke'

cricket bat vs back of knee =reconstruction

shrugs shoulders "i think he tripped and fell officer"

:thumbsup:

thats exactly what i said when the cop was asking me about the blood spots everywhere lol

That sucks to hear. Have seen this car, and its pretty sweet. Will be keeping my eyes open for parts or whole car.

That sucks.

Best of luck with the recovery.

If it was for sale, had anyone test driven it or enquired about its location? Might be good to start there.

I know its closing the gate after the horse has bolted, but video surveillance is cheap nowdays. All my cars are under a watchful eye. :/

Also, a car like that would stand out too much. I suspect the car was stolen for the engine and box. Keep an eye out on the forums for someone upgrading their RB20/25 for a 26! Or even a 31/32 drift car/track car.

Do you have the engine number? Pehaps post it up here for everyone's info.

Edited by RubyRS4