SAU Community

Rb20 Neo

I could be interested with a small caveat : I live on the other side of the planet.

Taking into account what you'd want from it and arranging transport, I might not be that interested after all.

• 6 months later...
On 7/13/2022 at 1:29 AM, iruvyouskyrine said:

Hey all, thinking about letting go of my RB20 Neo that i have had tucked away for future projects in the shed for a long time. Removed from R34 with 46xxxkm on it, it is the cleanest used engine i have ever seen. Had not a single bit of rust or corrosion on it and the zinc plating was on every single bolt.

Unfortunately 'future projects' look to be infinitely located in the future so i really have no need for it any more.

Thought i would let people in here know as this is about the only thread in existance that talks about these things haha. If its not appropriate admin feel free to remove.

Located Newcastle NSW happy to post pics if admin approves.

Thanks

Hey there my names Taevan I’m from Canada bc and you posted this a while back and I was wondering bc if you still had it by chance, if so please private message me when you can with details and pricing I’m very interested, thank you.