SAU Community

R34 Gtr Rims!

KR4-GTR

I have a set in Sydney has a bit of gutter rash and only two good tyres.. PM me an offer.

Cheers

Johno

as discussed on the phone - cheers for the offer mate, however $2400 is more than i am prepared to pay (especially for a set with rash and needs 2x new tyres!) :P

if i was prepared to spend that sort of money on rims, i dont know about everyone else - could be personal preference but i'd be shopping around for a nice fat set of volks or something! so best of luck with the sale anyway!

please keep those offers coming people - looking for an unpainted set and am still able to pick up and pay cash today - i will not **** you around, and thats a promise :D

Edited by KR4-GTR

yeah that $1300 set was a one off!

i'm willing to pay more than that of course, but unfortunately not as much as you were after for your set. as before - thanks, i appreciate the offer anyway! :blink:

As I said in my P.M. I don't have as set to sell the only set I have is in my car ! I said if you are not in a hurry I maybe able to get a set for you ( I know someone that will have a set when he gets his new wheels). I said you are going to have to pay over $2k for them as they are not gutter marked .

You said $2 k is over the top for R34 GTR rims .

In your post before you said " nobody with 34GTR rims for sale", there are plenty for sale as long as you are prepared to pay for them .

From my experience you are not going to find a good unmarked set for under $2 k .

Who knows the condition of the wheels sold for $1300 ? Could have been buckled ? Badly scraped ??Cracked even ?

Even in Japan a good set sells for well over 120K yen at around the 75 yen to one AU right now and you can see why Justjap sell them for $3k

As I said in my P.M. I don't have as set to sell the only set I have is in my car ! I said if you are not in a hurry I maybe able to get a set for you ( I know someone that will have a set when he gets his new wheels). I said you are going to have to pay over $2k for them as they are not gutter marked .

You said $2 k is over the top for R34 GTR rims .

In your post before you said " nobody with 34GTR rims for sale", there are plenty for sale as long as you are prepared to pay for them .

From my experience you are not going to find a good unmarked set for under $2 k .

Who knows the condition of the wheels sold for $1300 ? Could have been buckled ? Badly scraped ??Cracked even ?

Even in Japan a good set sells for well over 120K yen at around the 75 yen to one AU right now and you can see why Justjap sell them for $3k

hey mate,

just stumbled into one of your posts, it appears you have sold a few sets of 34 gtr rims.

i know its a long shot - but if you happen to come across another set - please give me a yell!

i'm in the hills district.

please let me know either way ASAP!

cheers!

chris.

Hi Chris,

That was a while ago mate, I only have one set and thats on my car.

how much are yoiu prepared to pay for a set ( without tyres) in good nick without gutter scrapes .

Have you tried Justjap?

Cheers, Jerry

hi jerry,

thansk for your reply.

i have tried just jap - they dont have any at the moment.

not sure how much just yet, there was a guy who is currenlty stripping a 34 gtr in the for sale section and he sold his rims for 1300 with rubber, but thats really cheap! dont know what sort of condition they would have been in though - i never saw them.

if you happen to come across a set - please let me know because im sure we can work something out.

cheers!

chris.

Hi Chris ,

I don't know what kind of wheels he sold for $1300 mate. The cheapest I sold mine was $2300 without rubber . I know Justjap was selling them around the $3k mark with slight marks .

If you are not in a hurry and you are prepared to pay over $2k I maybe able to get you a set .

Cheers , Jerry

hey again jerry,

thanks for the reply.

2k is a bit much for me at the moment, but thanks anyway for the offer - much appreciated.

all the best

mate? as above i still have our PM's in our sent box.

i'm not trying to get in the bad books with you or anything? as above i just dont have the money to spend over 2000 for a mint set. sorry if i have offended you?

2k is a fair price for an unmarked set with rubber, i never said that is over the top!? :D

all i'm doing is trying to find a set of 34 rims here. rashed or not - doesnt bother me as long as i can find a set i can afford.

Edited by KR4-GTR

kris, sorry to see that guy is giving you a hard time. just read the messages, without a doubt..... an absolutely uncalled for attack. i struggle to see where it came from.

as discussed a few weeks ago..... if you can still hold out, i'll be selling my set shortly. im sure we can work out a reasonable price.

on a side note..... in my eyes, $2300 without rubber for 34 gtr rims????? i'll say it.. is a JOKE!!!!!!

i hope you stick around, as you could probably work out - i dont post on here much due to all the keyboard warriors.

otherwise free bump mate.....

p.s..... thanxx again for the radio.

Hi Chris,

That was a while ago mate, I only have one set and thats on my car.

how much are yoiu prepared to pay for a set ( without tyres) in good nick without gutter scrapes .

Have you tried Justjap?

Cheers, Jerry

hi jerry,

thansk for your reply.

i have tried just jap - they dont have any at the moment.

not sure how much just yet, there was a guy who is currenlty stripping a 34 gtr in the for sale section and he sold his rims for 1300 with rubber, but thats really cheap! dont know what sort of condition they would have been in though - i never saw them.

if you happen to come across a set - please let me know because im sure we can work something out.

cheers!

chris.

Hi Chris ,

I don't know what kind of wheels he sold for $1300 mate. The cheapest I sold mine was $2300 without rubber . I know Justjap was selling them around the $3k mark with slight marks .

If you are not in a hurry and you are prepared to pay over $2k I maybe able to get you a set .

Cheers , Jerry

hey again jerry,

thanks for the reply.

2k is a bit much for me at the moment, but thanks anyway for the offer - much appreciated.

all the best

mate? as above i still have our PM's in our sent box.

i'm not trying to get in the bad books with you or anything? as above i just dont have the money to spend over 2000 for a mint set. sorry if i have offended you?

2k is a fair price for an unmarked set with rubber, i never said that is over the top!? :P

all i'm doing is trying to find a set of 34 rims here. rashed or not - doesnt bother me as long as i can find a set i can afford.

No offence taken mate or intended ... I don't want to rave on here see PM .