SAU Community

Workshop Broken Into In Lonsdale

J_i_m_m_y

Ok posting this up for my mate.

On the 9th of may APM radiators was broken into. Thieves went through the customers cars and stole various items.

One of the main items was a brand new garret gt35R with a 0.82 rear housing which they opened the bonnet of a soarer, unbolted and stole. We are getting the serial number currently before anyone asks. The car it was stolen off is Benny c's soarer for those of you who know him.

If anyone has any information or sees a gt35r for sale please contact apm radiators on 83846056 or PM me on here and I will pass all details on

Cheers

James

UPDATE:

Stole tools, stereo, afc, rsm, even the harnesses!

They spent a fair bit of time on the car as they undid the manifold aswell to the head! and took that and the wastegate, so if you hear of a 1jz turbo kit with ebay spec manifold, wastegate and gt35r also would like to know!

Theres over 6k worth of things were taken from the soarer alone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by J_i_m_m_y

So let me get this right.......This joint does not have any form of security?? Like i means seriously they popped the bonnet and got the right socket size/spanners and unbolted the turbo and took off with it as well as a few other things they had time to steal?? Or did the alarms go crazy but it took chubbs waaaaay too long to get there??

Good luck getting the bits back and finding them!!

So let me get this right.......This joint does not have any form of security?? Like i means seriously they popped the bonnet and got the right socket size/spanners and unbolted the turbo and took off with it as well as a few other things they had time to steal?? Or did the alarms go crazy but it took chubbs waaaaay too long to get there??

Good luck getting the bits back and finding them!!

Wouldnt surprise me. Chubb security guards are all fat bastards, so I laugh whenever I hear the name Chubb

Probably doing a very slow patrol around maccas at the time

-D

was outside the workshop due to space and its our mates workshop. never had a problem before as even my supra was there for 13 months unlocked outside and everything. would have taken them over an hour at best case to get the manifold off. and usually theres cars atleast every 5 mins on the road its on aswell all through the night! So someones got to have seen something. and insurance doesnt cover it.

They got into the car, where his tools were and used them to get more shit off the engine.

they are f**king scum.

all the parts are traceable so if u hear anyone getting any of this stuff let me know please :D

I work just around the corner at Total Imports on Saturday and sometimes during the week. I'll ask my boss if he saw anything or knows anything and i'll keep my eye out around the place if i c anything or hear anything i'll let u know. Good luck finding the parts.