SAU Community

Pivoting Front Camber Arms R32/33 Gts/gtr

fatz

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
yes agreed i pm,d a while back and no reply also.

sorry guys for some reason i can only do one pm every ten minutes( and work doesnt like me doing it ... funny that)

im over at uniques today and will find out a confirmed time frame

if you need any pressing info.. give me a bell

ill get johnny to come on here and confirm when they will be ready for delivery!

i have i think 7 confirmed deposits

ill update the list this weekend so every one knowes that they are on the list

pete

Hi gang, sorry for not keeping an eye on this, and yes Pete gave me a shove. Anyway we are getting two version made, one for road- track cars and another for race cars, from memory option for 10mm longer and 20mm shorter, and standard length to 30 mm shorter for race cars. Also there has been a slight improvement and change in fixing the main body, now using a cotter pin, which is getting made. No extra cost. They are delayed, yes, and still a few weeks away. I will update with pics and or info.

If you get road - track version you can always cut it shorter if needing more neg camber, if turns into a race car only. I have the shorter prototype on my Zed race car, and can go up to 5 degree neg. I have used with no issues for about 3 years, suspension works better as does not bind, steering is lighter and has more feel, and it does not wear out.

Re camber, the road- track version should range from about .5 degree neg to 3 deg max, and race from about 1.5 deg neg to 4.5 deg neg. These are estimates as depends on height of the car, and if has stock length lower control arm and inner pivot point is stock, or moved outwards, as some race cars do this mod, in which case you can probably go up to 6 degrees neg.

SOunds good

Thanks for the update.

I am keen on getting at least one race version, possibly 2

I will keep an eye on this thred as much as i can but It would be awsome to recieve a pm for when we are closer to a point of ordering for these, for which i will happily deposit money straight in

Cheers

Tim,