SAU Community

A31/c33 Fuse Box Layout

Ceffy

Gday ppls

Just got this A31/C33 fuse box layout of a site. Just wondering if anyone can confirm it as correct as the site said it does not depicte the actual cars fuse box layout yet it says A31/C33 in the corner...

Cheers...

a31c33fusebox.jpg

If that site was Ebay, then what is actually says

Thumbnail in advert is not for the A31 / C33, it is for demonstration purposes only, however actual pictures of the items are as follows

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. Will bump this topic too. The picture above and link layouts do not work for me. What i found so far is "Fuel Pump" and "Stereo" slots on the picture are Dash board Led and A/T led(on the center of the dash too). Was trying to fix sig lighter since its only way to use tyre compressor. Should it work btw if Led on it (sig lighter) works ? Whereever it says "sig lighter" on layout i got an empty slot, and fuse doesnt fit there. it fits but doesnt stay in there anyway, tryed gumtaping one but still sig lighter is dead =\

• 9 months later...

Which fuse is for ATTESTA in the AWD Models? is it one of the horizontally mounted fuses directly below the box ?

Both of mine have two fuses in there, dunno what they do, and it also has two empty slots for fuses...

Edited by Nic_A31