Will These Wheels Fit My M35 Stagea?

Houdini

WHEELS:

* 20x8

* 5x114.3

* OFFSET +35

TYRES:

NANKANG 245/35's

The offset is good for a ARX but not sure how that will sit in a RS/RX.

I have seen a car with 20 inch rims and that was lowered so should all fit.

Cheers

Andy

WHEELS:

* 20x8

* 5x114.3

* OFFSET +35

TYRES:

NANKANG 245/35's

Yes.

You will fill out the guards nicely (width wise) and your speedo will only display 1.7% slower than your actual speed.

Assuming your current wheel is the stock wheel is the 17x7 +45, 215/55's that came on RS/RX's

Try these to make sure

Wheel Offset Calculator

Tyre Size Calculator

Sorry to hijack your thread Houdini :P

I just went and checked out Osaka rims, how would I go with a 19" x 8, +38 (or +40) offset on my slightly lowered RS?

I decided to drop down to 19" to avoid any guard rubbing or tyre shredding, would be running 245x35's.

You should have no problems, going to +40 18 x8 from +45 17 x 7 pushes the wheel out about 17mm.

When I measured I had around 28mm to inner guard lip on the rear and about 25mm on the front. This is at stock height, lower will introduce some camber, so you'll have slightly more clearance.

If you're unsure use a straight edge (I used a 600mm steel rule) across the face of the rim, then up under the guard.

These are the rims I was looking at today

http://www.lwtwheels.com/wheelzoom/mannuszoom.htm

I also liked these one's but there was a concern about them clearing the brakes once they are upgraded to 350z brembo's etc.

http://www.lwtwheels.com/wheelzoom/sparkszoom.htm

I'm hoping the black & silver will set off well with the tinted windows and the wine red colour, plus I wanted to keep with the whole japanese theme hence why I was eyeing off the Osaka wheels. :D

Don't mind the first one, the second is a bit fussy, too many surface changes, look like they should be on a yellow hummer. I reckon six spokes looks a bit funny too (Just my opinion tho').

Black will be a nice contrast against the red, a little machined alloy will pick out the chrome on the door handles. I'm a sucker for a black wheel. :D

Something a little understated, with the right offset looks tough.

Don't mind the first one, the second is a bit fussy, too many surface changes, look like they should be on a yellow hummer. I reckon six spokes looks a bit funny too (Just my opinion tho').

Black will be a nice contrast against the red, a little machined alloy will pick out the chrome on the door handles. I'm a sucker for a black wheel. :D

Something a little understated, with the right offset looks tough.

Thanks man :) i think the first one is growing on me now, it was my second choice but I really want to upgrade the brakes after the turbo is hi-flowed etc. so the first one is the most practical.

I've also have chrome or silver so yeah, black will be something different for me ;)

I agree the second one's look like they belong on a hummer, not that there's anything wrong with that :nyaanyaa:

I like both of them and in fact the first one is something that caught my eye. I started the thread because I found some second hand one's for cheap-ish. I'm keen to get a set of mags and drop the car down a bit and I'll be happy for a while as I think that sort of look is nice and tough and sporty and matches the performance of the car a bit.

I too want the brembo's. Hey ask 'em how much for two sets of the first wheels and see if we can get a discount! I'll come up for lunch, we get our wheels fitted and bob's your uncle.

I'm looking at a set of wheels on here too but no tyres and I'm unsure how much it'll set me back once I've got rubber on them. It'll be a temp set on the ways to the ultimate wheels. Hmmmm. Decisons decisions.

No pic on the wheels site of them on a car so I found this one.

Hey on that, would a set off this dunnydoor fit our Stageas? What I mean is if we found some 2nd hand (this set was for sale but sold already) could we get them for our cars?

Bis pm me with price on these (i know what the 2nd hand one's went for)

Edited by Houdini

Nah man, Commodore pcd is 5x120mm, Stagea is 114.3x5 :sick: offset is ok +42 versus +45 (rs/ rx).

The wheels might even go on, but you'll end up breaking wheel studs - not good.

Late model Falcon is correct pcd, and offset is +40, so all good,as long as you don't go too wide.

Nah man, Commodore pcd is 5x120mm, Stagea is 114.3x5 :sick: offset is ok +42 versus +45 (rs/ rx).

The wheels might even go on, but you'll end up breaking wheel studs - not good.

Late model Falcon is correct pcd, and offset is +40, so all good,as long as you don't go too wide.

Late model falcon, cool thanks.