SAU Community

Midnight Purple R33 Gtst For Sale!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to put in that I have bought a skyline off the Count and it's been an absolute joy with no problems at all and was as reasonably priced as this. Would buy from him again (if I needed an R33 atm :P ).

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the kind words, how's the ol' 32 going?

Cheers

Grant

Hi all,

I've found a car I want to purchase, so I'm willing to look into any offers, the sooner I can offload this the sooner I can purchase my next car.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer via PM or SMS on 0430 129 511.

Cheers

Grant

Hi all,

I've found a car I want to purchase, so I'm willing to look into any offers, the sooner I can offload this the sooner I can purchase my next car.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer via PM or SMS on 0430 129 511.

Cheers

Grant

^^^^^^^^

Still up for grabs folks!

Also I'll entertain any offers.

Cheers

Grant

Hi all,

Obviously, it's still up for grabs, so first one with decent offer that is near my asking price gets it.

Cheers

Grant

Bump need to sell it as I'm planning to leave a deposit on new car this weekend.

Just to let you all know, I don't have the exhaust to include in the sale anymore but I've still got suspension though.

And I won't be offering roadworthy cert, I could organise one for extra $ though.

Cheers

Grant

is this on car sales?

if not - i suggest you try and fix the paint (if you have the cash), put a $100 cd player in it, take some great pics and put it on at around $13,000. you'll probably get it.

just because its cheap on here doesnt mean its suss, it just gives off that cheap feel - which is probably why it has not sold.

if i still had my car sales ad active, i'd give it to you! haha

hope this helps, good luck with the sale!

Edited by KR4-GTR

is this on car sales?

if not - i suggest you try and fix the paint (if you have the cash), put a $100 cd player in it, take some great pics and put it on at around $13,000. you'll probably get it.

just because its cheap on here doesnt mean its suss, it just gives off that cheap feel - which is probably why it has not sold.

if i still had my car sales ad active, i'd give it to you! haha

hope this helps, good luck with the sale!

have u put it on carsales? my mate sold his silver 96 with 190xxx kms for 10500 the other week

To answer both of your questions, I haven't put it up on carsales yet (I think I've got an account though).

Now, I simply can't see the point of spending the money on something I'm selling but looks like I'll have to (that sucks I know!) and jack the price up - that could create new problems with buyers who will be crying about how cheap it used to be.

KR4, I know what you meant on 'cheap feel' while reflecting on the price.

Thanks for your advice will be taken into consideration (I've got a buyer this weekend but I wouldn't hold my breath).

Cheers

Grant

^^^ this dude didn't show up (so i'm right about not holding my breath!)

So this 33 is still up for grabs and I'd really like to sell it now as I've got a 33 GTR that I really want to buy.

Reasonable offers won't be refused as long you shove cash into my face.

Cheers

Grant