SAU Community

Group Purchase Gounding Kit

Guys, Im thinking to purchase this Grounding kit from US,

http://g35driver.com/forums/reviews/223149...res-review.html

I've contacted SeXeCe for the price, and here's his reply:

" I would be happy to set up a GB for you. The normal price for the kit shipped to you is $165 USD. If you can get 10 people to sign up, I will do them for $115 USD shipped "

This is the best price and best quality one i've found on the G35driver forum, and it has great reviews from the ppl who using it, so if anyone else is interested in purchasing this please let me know.

thanks

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. FoxV35

2. moomoolulu

by the way, this is a 9 wires kit, and it has 4 different colour, i think it's red blue white and "coke", so just put the colour down as well. thx

sorry to throw a spanner in the works

this grounding kit i have actually found to be better, and has been around for longer......

http://g35driver.com/forums/reviews/55081-...undinggear.html

problem is he doesn't do group buys (ive already asked) and the best price he can do is $225 USD delivered which is still cheaper than buying it from the store in USA / Canada, because he has offered a promotional pricing

Edited by BLISTC

they are 100x more beneficial to the auto's, as it helps the transmission etc.

the 6mt do see difference as well, but, obviously dont reap as many of the rewards

soudns good!

is it self-install or do I require a mechanic?

I know nothing about installing things on cars, but im a quick learner

btw coung me in.

just not sure how Im gonna install it, maybe we should do a sydneey meet, greet and install :P

eheh

Edited by danny_tq

soudns good!

btw coung me in.

just not sure how Im gonna install it, maybe we should do a sydneey meet, greet and install :laugh:

eheh

im pretty sure its gonna come with install instructions and pictures,, probably like maxx 2hours for nooobies.. with Gordgees kit(Blistcs link) even a girl was able to install it~~

HI ,

can v35 sedans use these grounding kits. :P

Sure can!!

Edited by moomoolulu

This may seem like a stupid question, but what the hell does this do to the performance of the car? it just looks like a whole bunch of cables grounded to the engine block to me????? *confused*

sorry to throw a spanner in the works

this grounding kit i have actually found to be better, and has been around for longer......

http://g35driver.com/forums/reviews/55081-...undinggear.html

problem is he doesn't do group buys (ive already asked) and the best price he can do is $225 USD delivered which is still cheaper than buying it from the store in USA / Canada, because he has offered a promotional pricing

they're almost the same, just the Gordgee's one is more expensive, because on the shipping, i've got a quote from them already, $225 and including $79 for shipping from Canada. so i don't think it worth it.

soudns good!

btw coung me in.

just not sure how Im gonna install it, maybe we should do a sydneey meet, greet and install ;)

eheh

haha...should be ok to install it by urself, it comes wif instructions and pictures. just abit hard the get down to do the transmission part.

im pretty sure its gonna come with install instructions and pictures,, probably like maxx 2hours for nooobies.. with Gordgees kit(Blistcs link) even a girl was able to install it~~

Sure can!!

yes it come wif install instructions and pictures.

Keep in mind that USDM G35 has battery on the opposite site (LHD).

will this be compatible with our JDM model (RHD)?

I've asked, it is compatible wif our JDM model, actuelly Yun from our forum has got a set from him, hope he can give us some reviews on it. haha.~ yun thanks

Guys guys guys, contact Marty at FHRX in Sydney, he does grounding kits and I would imagine atleast the 350z would be in his list.

http://www.fastfoursforumscarclub.com/temp...os/aboutus.aspX

He uses Stinger cable and quality hardware too.

thanks mate, but ur link doesnt work~ lol

I tried to find it in sydney, but i think it won't be much cheaper compare to the SeXeCe one from US, it's $115 i think it worth that price, and it's for our V35, and comes wif instructions and things, so i think should be better.

thanks

PS: anyone else whos interested plz put ur name under the list. thanks

1. FoxV35

2. moomoolulu

3. danny_tg

before jumping in..

Can i confirm if the instruction is included? or possible to download from him?

But if he gonna provide the instruction to you, then anyone can just copy it, with similar or better wires..? (not that i want to do that, but this is something is found out from reading the G35driver?)

thanks mate, but ur link doesnt work~ lol

I tried to find it in sydney, but i think it won't be much cheaper compare to the SeXeCe one from US, it's $115 i think it worth that price, and it's for our V35, and comes wif instructions and things, so i think should be better.

thanks

PS: anyone else whos interested plz put ur name under the list. thanks

1. FoxV35

2. moomoolulu

3. danny_tg

Hey FoxV35,

I think after you click on the link, remove the "X" at the end of the URL and reload the page. I think he's accidently added an X to the end of the URL.

I am also interested in the Grounding Kit, so I'm just a tentative atm. Thanks for Organising mate.

before jumping in..

Can i confirm if the instruction is included? or possible to download from him?

But if he gonna provide the instruction to you, then anyone can just copy it, with similar or better wires..? (not that i want to do that, but this is something is found out from reading the G35driver?)

yes the instruction is included, he said it's with pictures and intruction so im sure it has instruction.

im not sure is there any other wires which is better or worse, but by the ppls review of this kit, haven't seen any bad reviews yet.