SAU Community

180sx Vh45

you forgot about the part..... and not double clutching like you should.

It's 60cc within the boost-able range for the ADR's and well within for NSW regs for the original weight of the car. i still think an AWD supercharged VH45 R34 GTR needs to be done Sean, come on you know you want to! despite the fact the maximum engine na size for a r34 gtr is in the range of over 7litres.

for all the peeps out there: for cars over 1100kg you can get the maximum allowed na engine size by multiplying your cars original tare weight by 4.4 for ADR's and 4.82 for nsw regs. these figures are lower for turbo engines.

e.g an 1100kg car can have an na engine of 4.84 litres for adr's and 5.302 litres in nsw.

this means you could twin turbo an ls1 and put it in your r33 Matt. hint hint.

you forgot about the part..... and not double clutching like you should.

It's 60cc within the boost-able range for the ADR's and well within for NSW regs for the original weight of the car. i still think an AWD supercharged VH45 R34 GTR needs to be done Sean, come on you know you want to! despite the fact the maximum engine na size for a r34 gtr is in the range of over 7litres.

for all the peeps out there: for cars over 1100kg you can get the maximum allowed na engine size by multiplying your cars original tare weight by 4.4 for ADR's and 4.82 for nsw regs. these figures are lower for turbo engines.

e.g an 1100kg car can have an na engine of 4.84 litres for adr's and 5.302 litres in nsw.

this means you could twin turbo an ls1 and put it in your r33 Matt. hint hint.

The engine bay and wiring was already being prepared for a 6.0L ;) ;) ;)

Unfortunately, dollars are winning... unless you find me a 5.7L manual wreck for cheap and we'll get Sean to swap that in instead... ;)

I would much prefer the 6.0L though... So keep an eye out for those too... (Yes, I'm deadly serious)

Somehow worked out how to do this on a mobile...

I've tried everything to try and get the windscreen wipers to stop making that noise. I'm thinking crazy clean with some alcohol or rainex it.

I'm pretty sure that godspeed s14 has cams and drag radials on that 11 second run.

Cars now running at full power after GTRsean repalced the knock sensor inputs with two 560 ohm resistors........and I can't drive it becuase in perth for two weeks for work.:(

That's 570k ohm resistors, one to replace each knock sensor. As long as high octane fuel is used, there should not be any dramas.

Put it this way, it will get to 80km before a 300RWKW R32GTR comes onto boost in 1st gear from a normal standing start, (not launching!).

Oh, and I vote that Farch at least runs it down at WSID to see what it runs!

All that work on the conversion, and it has squeeky windscreen wipers... :P

yeah squeeky windscreen wipers add 100HP...

but yes he should take it down the strip and remove the back half of the zauuust then people from about 50km away will hear this beast!!! I found that it has the same snap your neck feel as sloanes car does on boost... but this is instant!

80 km before a 300kw gtr even comes on to boost, I like it already. And I will run it down wsid and see what it does with a standard vh45de. Hopefully it does better than the 13.9 that the ca18det did. Also Hope to get better than 300 k's to a tank when it's using not in the knock map. Already got a name for a guy who does rollcages in mcgraths hill.