SAU Community

Sau Online Gaming Nights

R31Nismoid

SAU Gaming nights  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as though a fair lot of you play games and so on...

Would people be interested in organising some gaming nights as some point with a few people.

The game(s) and so on can be worked out later without much hassle and im sure we all know various people that run/host gaming servers and so on.

Please post in the POLL accordingly too the two questions... and if there is enough interest then ill get a list of games together and we can see where we go from there!

I've got a vent server we can use on/off and i know various admins on various game servers and stuff so it should work well.

I'd say timing would be on a weeknight or something, 7pm-10pm say... just to give people an idea and stuff.

Dont be shy in suggestions and stuff either

See how it goes :P

Well like i said guys - i don't have a console so i cant really organise anything around that :O

I know a fair few people would be gaming online (PC wise), so hence I'm starting there.

Would go well i reckon and could be quite amusing

Bloody picky lot aren't ya! :blush:

I could be up for any (PC, 360, wii) I have a steam account and play a few of the games there, also have the wii on wifi and 360 gold memberhsip... depends what day and time though... and obviously what game!

voted

keen on bf2 although may be rusty for a few rounds

or grid although never played it - want to try it

i'm capped with my DL's atm so hafta wait till 7th of this month to get some bandwidth back

64kps is like torture from +1500!

i dont have CS 1.6 though - it is available through a torrent somewhere with a crack that will let you play>

used to play 1.3 years back in my uni days but gone of cs since - too limited

Edited by 910trx

Some good interest here! 17 people so far, and a fair few with steam making things nice and easy...

I'll leave this poll for another week - if people can chuck up a brief PC game list that would be good.

Although most games are fairly cheap so i'd just buy them lol.

I've currently got:

Counterstrike Source

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II

Warcarft III + Frozen Throne

Left 4 Dead

Command and Conquer 3 (Tiberium wars)

scrap source... source is shit 1.6 ftw... ive been playing cs for over 7 years...gaurente rip you all at it :)

btw call of duty wouldnt be a bad idea and warcraft 3