SAU Community

! ! Stolen Nissan R32 Skyline ! !

SIKLNE

:D - - On Sunday the 21st Of June 2009 My mates Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T 93 model was stolen from the Croydon Area, It was taken from Dorset Rd In between Eastfeild Road and Mt Dandenong in between the hours of 8.00 Pm and 12.00 Midnight. The car had no number plates on it due to it had no registration, The colour of it is - - CANDY MARONE - - It had 5 spoke 19inch rims, although unsure of the make, It had a Front mount coller, Loud Exhaust, it had a Body kit unsure of make, I will put pictures up of the car. It had a Sound system in it, DVD PLAYER with Screen, 2 small screens also in the back, Had 2 Polk Subs 12inch, It also had a Boost Gauge on the Pilla, it had under dash neons also. Due to a possible Coil Pack problem the car was not running perfect, At high revs it would seem not to spark right causing the car to Make loud Popping sounds from the exhaust. The car was straight with no major flaws, It had a scrath on the left side rear quater. I'm not sure what else to mention but if I think of anything I will let you all no.

If anyone knows or hears of anything contact me via a Private message and we will take it from there, Any information regarding this theft will be greatly appreciated and a cash reward will be on offer, Thank you to anyone who is willing to keep their ears to the ground and eyes open,

Most Kind Regards,

Michael.

post-15911-1246122273_thumb.jpg

post-15911-1246122287_thumb.jpg

post-15911-1246122296_thumb.jpg

post-15911-1246122309_thumb.jpg

post-15911-1246122317_thumb.jpg

Edited by SIKLNE

might be better leaving a phone number there. so you can get direct contact.

had alot of people report there cars on here with there phone number, and one has not complained about prank calls, if thats what your worried about.

I feel sorry for him, but that car's been parked in the same spot on Dorset Road for as long as I can remember. It was inevitable.

Yeah I do agree, it was not a good spot to be parked, but it would not go up the drive way unless the front bar was removed, but yeah with people around that are willing to pretty much do anything, being parked on Dorset Rd was not a good idea, But f**k people who steal cars are truly messed up, it's so low, I cant stand them. :) :) :down:

Yeah I do agree, it was not a good spot to be parked, but it would not go up the drive way unless the front bar was removed, but yeah with people around that are willing to pretty much do anything, being parked on Dorset Rd was not a good idea, But f**k people who steal cars are truly messed up, it's so low, I cant stand them. :) :) :down:

i have found most bunnings to have a big bin full of pre cut off cuts, all the size of single bed planks that go under the mattress for f**k all, i grabbed a heap of them to smooth out my parents drive way when i stored my 32 there before i got an alarm... those bins are normally near the timber yard.

notting hill definatly has one of these, and i have seen one at another store, but cant remember which one!

HAVE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READS THESE THREADS AND IS KEEPING AN EAR AND EYE OUT !!! :)

IM MORE THAN TRULEY GREATFULL !! I CANT ELABORATE HOW MUCH THIS HAS RIPPED ME APART !!

BUT I CANT EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME ALL YOU PASSIONATE SKYLINE LOVERS...THEY WAY YOU ALL HAVE EACHOTHERS BACKS... ITS TRULEY AMAZING... :down:

THANKS AGAIN.... AND DID I SAY THANKS AGAIN ? :)

XOXOXOXOXO !!

HAVE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READS THESE THREADS AND IS KEEPING AN EAR AND EYE OUT !!! :D

IM MORE THAN TRULEY GREATFULL !! I CANT ELABORATE HOW MUCH THIS HAS RIPPED ME APART !!

BUT I CANT EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME ALL YOU PASSIONATE SKYLINE LOVERS...THEY WAY YOU ALL HAVE EACHOTHERS BACKS... ITS TRULEY AMAZING... :D

THANKS AGAIN.... AND DID I SAY THANKS AGAIN ? :P

XOXOXOXOXO !!

Will definitely keep an eye out for you, I live and work in the area. Maybe put your number up so people can call you immediately if they see it?

Will definitely keep an eye out for you, I live and work in the area. Maybe put your number up so people can call you immediately if they see it?

Good Idea Andy, I think you should put your Mobile number up, You never no your luck, someone may see something bud :P

Ah that sucks. I'll keep an eye out.

This is just around the corner from me. Had a GTR badge on it that was taken recently... The guy parked it in the street on Dorset Road... to be honest, it was only a matter of time before someone stole it.

NOOOOOOOOOOO U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT??

Andyr32 - no way man, f*k dude can't bleive this has happened after all the plans we were talking bout for your car.

I'll definitely keep an eye out, and will advise my mates that live in the area to do the same.

That sucks dude, hope you're alright ey

Good luck and i hope that someone sees it and gets it back to you in one piece