SAU Community

Ben's R32 Gtst Build

sav man

that is corrected capasity. turbo = 1.4x capasity.

as the r32 went from 1989 to 1993, you can nominate to run in eather classic or modern, as the cut off from classic 1990.

you only get cought if somone protests you...unforinatuy classic porsche drivers are the only ones that don't care if they make themselvs look like bastdards by protesting. there were plenty of illigal cars on the podium this year at targa.

1998 * 1.4 = 2797

3379 / 1.4 = 2426

what gives then? RB24?

what suspension are you planning btw?

just re-checked, it's x1.7

i'm looking at MCA (murray coote), Penske, and Bilstain PSS9 for shocks. A local guy in a tornan has MCA, and is building a new super torana and he's putting Penseke's in that, cause apparently the Penske dealer is easier to deal with, and takes your oppinion into account more. But i'm not rushing into that, as it not going to cheap eather way.

i HATE how these motorsport inspired build threads have been moved. I only visit the motorsport section (well mostly) and IMO moving to here has killed the threads.

Just some feedback for you mods/admin.

Do you know how to plead our case? Maybe we can turn this around, there's a big difference between a motorsport build and an RB into a BMW for instance..... (sorry to highjack ya thread Benny).

Maybe motorsport builds should get a sub forum in the motorsport section itself?

It seems like most these builds originate in the motorsport section anyway.

Looks like another serious gts-t is on the way, can only make the world a better place. :D

just re-checked, it's x1.7

i'm looking at MCA (murray coote), Penske, and Bilstain PSS9 for shocks. A local guy in a tornan has MCA, and is building a new super torana and he's putting Penseke's in that, cause apparently the Penske dealer is easier to deal with, and takes your oppinion into account more. But i'm not rushing into that, as it not going to cheap eather way.

And your getting 2 EDFC's so you can control bump and rebound separate on each corner (of the car) to suit the conditions of each stage :)

i HATE how these motorsport inspired build threads have been moved. I only visit the motorsport section (well mostly) and IMO moving to here has killed the threads.

Just some feedback for you mods/admin.

Yep is sure as hell pissed me off as these cars are built for race. simple rule. if it doesnt have a cage it goes in the projects page.

i will back any calls to move it back

just got off the phone to jason white. it's going in to get caged tomorrow night :P

thats grate news. I bet your dad just wants it out of the shed.

thats grate news. I bet your dad just wants it out of the shed.

he's happy cause it gets my car out of the shed...and free's me up to now work on his r33

we'll if your not soming back i shotgun timmeh. but you better be coming back, how am i meant to group buy (between 2 people :merli: ) good suspention if you don't

What are we gonna do about this suspension caper mate, we should have a chat about it.

once you decide then you need to do a group buy on electronic damper controls. in cabin adjustable damper and rebound for the win. :)

My engine bay now looks like Bens. to keep it in the team spirit. As ben has had few updates i will update that he has been helping me a lot.

DSC01612.jpg

I am interested to see how it comes up Benny boy.

Mine is due to be delivered for the cage on the 19th of Sep, so i am trying to get my shit organised and look at as many cages as possible.