SAU Community

R34 Clear Side And Front Winkers

R-sanichi

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to get a set of clear winkers for side and front, but cant bring myself to pay the prices ppl are asking in Aus. I looked around Autobacs, Yellow Hat and Monte Carlo, etc. and Osaka Auto Messe in Feb. but all didn't have R34 sets on the shelf. (well actually Uras did, but I didnt have 17,000 yen to buy a pair of front winkers at the time)

So, I've found after market side sets for around 4300yen at Yellow Hat and Autobacs which take one week to order into store. But, what do genuine sets sell for? I cant find them in Club Nismo online as an available part, and assuming I need to go to a service centre to enquire.

Can anyone suggest where I can send my Mother-in-law to buy them for me?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

17,000 yen for Uras front winkers? They're on their site for 8,190 yen:

http://www.uras.co.jp/syohin/winker.html

Sides you can get from East Bear for 4,200 yen: http://www.east-bear.co.jp/shopdetail/0030.../038/001/order/

You mentioned your mother-in-law but no location... anyway can't she just call some shops near to where she is

and go from there? I doubt any of the places within reasonable distance have the winkers in stock so may as well

order them online an be done with it.

Hi Rezz,

I'm sure the guy at the Uras stand said ichiman nanasen en... maybe they were actually pikka pikka style strobe sets. Or he was trying to rip me off.

Thanks for the links, obviously they dont come up in google searches when using english - I should have known.

My in-laws are in f*kuyama-shi, Hiroshima-ken.

Also, I know Iwamoto of East Bear personally, so I really should have asked him. :)

Well,

Dont bother if you cant read or type Japanese. You'll need to be able to read and write (type) Japanese.

im looking for r32 ones, how do u search on this jap website lol