SAU Community

Just Me Venting.. Why Buy Non Turbo..

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah V-35's are kind of in a class of their own really (Like R33 owners ;))

unlike r32 owners who think their cars are worth squillions even though they are underpowered and dated, but hey, they are 20kg lighter......

LOL

*puts on flame suit

I know im not going to be much of a 'support' to you but.....get a turbs. Your mates are right, im afraid. lol

Its like buying a F-16 jet without wings...go on, slap one on will ya ;) just teazing....

Edited by adis

Haha i have heard that before.

i also have the GTS TYPE S non turbo

After i bought it, most of my friends asked why i bought a Non Turbo and whats teh point.

Its not that fast but its still faster than most N/A's out there.

Plus they look way better than most cars for sure.

DSC00010.jpg

whare did you get those rims. i munched one a while ago and i have been looking for them ever since. cant even find the brand

Hey :)

I just bought a R33 GTS... and i am absolutely in love with it :)

But like ive herd off a couple of friends "Why even buy a skyline if its not turbo" not to my face of course.. :P

Like they are commonwhore owners.. like vn's.. is it coz i dont fit in.. f**K! im sorry i dont have sagging doors like you guys. geesh.. ... im sorry my rb sounds decent.. i could go on and on..

But yeah i just had to be different and not get a holden liek everyone else.. hell i could have bought like 5 of them.. But ive love'd the shape of r33's for like 5 years now.. Best damn p-plater car ive seen. Like you holdens arnt v8's? or charged... so ha

So yeah, just me blowing steam... coz people cant say what they think to my face... :P Sour grapes i say..lol

You guys have common experiences? Show me some skyline love :ban:

Nick. :P

Good choice the best type of car you could have got