SAU Community

Just Me Venting.. Why Buy Non Turbo..

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a lot of the same sort of stuff from both bogan and people on here when i bought a magna. people would go on about it being fwd and it torque steering and being a heap of shit. most of them had never driven a fwd car, or if they had they were old pieces of crap. i simply justify it by saying it ran 14.8 with just a cat back exhaust. why buy a NA skyline of a commodore or falcon when i can buy a dirty old magna that is quicker than both

Guys n Girls the argument is simple:

You will ALWAYS score more in the Skyline than you will in a commonwhore...

higher quality too.

everytime your bogan hater mates are rippin on ya for buyin an n/a skyline remind them that not only do hot chicks love the skylines, but the guys are also suckers for chicks who own imports. Ask them why'd they buy the commonwhore????

haha im glad im not the only learner here. Like most people have said its your car not theirs so enjoy it :D

:P

higher quality too.

everytime your bogan hater mates are rippin on ya for buyin an n/a skyline remind them that not only do hot chicks love the skylines, but the guys are also suckers for chicks who own imports. Ask them why'd they buy the commonwhore????

Hah, i might just ask that question :D

hahah, touche to this thread, i got the same shit handed to me when i got my r32.. its a n/a and got a rb25.

I just laugh it off because as it has been said above, came from a commo owners mouth.

I dont know what is wrong with their breed.

Id rather own a nice rareR skyline than a shit commo with a UNIT sticker.

p plate skylines owner ftw man. :)

and another point, turbo models always f**k up.. and they cost so much money.

I admire the challenge of making a N/A as fast as a turbo'd model.. stock one of course.

And my r32 dicks on my mates commos.. every time ive gone head to head with one ive been ages head the whole way and always creeping further away :)

When I got my first R34 there was a $35K difference between the 25GT and GTt....that explains my choice :)

I got the R34 as it was only 3 years old and they were still very rare on Australian roads, very happy with the choice I made back then

hahah, touche to this thread, i got the same shit handed to me when i got my r32.. its a n/a and got a rb25.

I just laugh it off because as it has been said above, came from a commo owners mouth.

I dont know what is wrong with their breed.

Id rather own a nice rareR skyline than a shit commo with a UNIT sticker.

p plate skylines owner ftw man. :ninja:

Well we are a rare breed, not many young people get a skyline coz of $$.. a commo you can get for a grand... or less!

N/A still rips commos.

and its a good starting point.

i still <3 my GTS and just cant wait for GTSt

Yup, and have the looks to back it up :ninja: Gts-t oneday... or even GTR :)

I use to get that alot... "Why have a skyline when it isn't turbo? It's shit" til they either take a cruise in it or try drag me and get blown away in their vt-vz. Beats any other car when your a P-plater.

Plus most commodores have the handling of a bus, look like a hippo-turtle hybrid, and not to mention every man and his dog family driving to grandmas on the weekend in one.

I love my N/A although when I'm off my P's I'd really love a turbo.

When I was driving home today I had some P plater bogan in a ute yell out "Yeee Haw" as he drove by me. I honestly think he insulted himself more with that call.

Had a big shiny silver flat tray on the back that I swear didn't have a scratch on it too. I'll never understand people who buy utes with no intention of using the tray.

Just sold my N/A just now.

Missing it so much already. saw it driving away and it looked so hot low to the road. shining in the sun. with a big fat exhaust in the back :)

I remember after buyin it. so many random people complementing my car at shopping centers. and the best thing of all is that everyone who saw my car thought it was a Turbo lol hahaha

These CommonWhores are everywhere and there will be nothing new in driving it. atleast in a sky you get to see people admiring your car.

Maybe i need another Skyline :ninja:

Missing it so much already. saw it driving away and it looked so hot low to the road. shining in the sun. with a big fat exhaust in the back :ninja:

I remember after buyin it. so many random people complementing my car at shopping centers. and the best thing of all is that everyone who saw my car thought it was a Turbo lol hahaha

These CommonWhores are everywhere and there will be nothing new in driving it. atleast in a sky you get to see people admiring your car.

Hey congratz on the sale mate. when i bought mine, a guy at the petrol station had a chat to me about how nice mine was, and i parked out the front a pub and the bar dude was like... niceee. id like to see a commo pull that..:)

Missing it so much already. saw it driving away and it looked so hot low to the road. shining in the sun. with a big fat exhaust in the back :)

like when you go to the petrol station, and some old lady working there says "nice car! My grandson wants one of those" lol

higher quality too.

Haha... I don't think girls have anything to do with owning a Skyline but ok. At least it doesn't work for me.

To the comment about the UNIT stickers on Commodores, HAHAH I think no matter what state/city in Australia you are in, you'll find MANY of these around.

Edited by -Jimmy-

Haha... I don't think girls have anything to do with owning a Skyline but ok. At least it doesn't work for me.

To the comment about the UNIT stickers on Commodores, HAHAH I think no matter what state/city in Australia you are in, you'll find MANY of these around.

pfft I saw a barina this morning sprayed in a golden-ish coloured metallic paint, dark tints, a unit sticker on the rear windshield, and not one but TWO canons under the rear bar... of course they were mounted so that they face out to the sides on an angle from the middle *rolls eyes* slowest thing on the road too! had some sticker on his front windshield as well... I didn't get a good look at it though, it wasn't in my rear view mirror for long.

oh and it wasn't the swift style barina either, it was one of the ones after it, the real chick looking rounded models.. and yes a guy was driving it.

I know earlier i said a car enthusiast is a car enthusiast, regardless of what car you like and drive... but c'mon...

Edited by N-DAWG