SAU Community

Just Me Venting.. Why Buy Non Turbo..

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you should be corrected on that...............the R34 has the best ass! :devil:

Its still nice.. but im a 33 kinda guy :) But i value your opinion ;)

my first car was a R33 gts...i always wanted a skyline but my parents kept telling me no your not getting one till your 21 so ended up with the r33 gts and to be honest it was a really good car to drive and really realiable...yer i coped shit from my mates..but you kno what..atleast i knew my car was worth more then most p plates cars, most drive shitty 5-8k bombs..but anyway im 20 now and im over the NA stage..after driving varias turbo cars its made me want a turbo so bad so finaly convinced my dad to let me get a gts-t which infact going to go look at this saturday. btw for the people who think NA are better on fuel your wrong...i have a mate who owns a r32 gtr 9 second one...he can get around 500km a tank.

Wow, a bunch of "adults" who supposedly share a common hobby trying to ignite e-wars. I guess people don't grow out of the keyboard warrior phase. If a visitor read that it would look real good for the club... morons.

Ehh everyone's pulling such bad fuel economy. I'm getting 600km to 65L on 98Oc.............(Central coast driving, no highway), and its a 2.7 L now

Anyone else getting the same?

This was about commodore drivers, yeah i get a lot of, my car could beat your car talk from them but i have never ever met someone in my whole entire skyline life of 1 year and 2 months that said my skyline is ugly. Not even commodore drivers bad mouth it.

Check it out;)

post-256-1245784809.jpg

Well the laddies did do there voting :blush: Pretty sure skyline wins hands down now.

The majority of people in the world love its look and things like the top gear vote are everywhere over the internet. The majority of people like the look so try not to narrow it down as if you think its ugly then it must be because you said it was...

Performance wise i spent a nice $4000 on making my engine new and a RB27DE so mines got the power it needs to perform faster than what it did from the factory :P The PO PO pulled me over today to see if it had a turbo because of my red P plates, NICEST COPS EVER. I ended up talking to them for like 20min

Edited by central coast person

^ yeah thats true, the skyline is not ugly at all. Some skylines look ugly because of their condition. I have seen some r33's that looked so ugly because of wrong Matchin Wheels etc... so who ever sed skylines are ugly is wrong, ITS YOUR SKYLINE THAT IS UGLY.

They look sexy, and i have had chics tell me that its a hot car a couple of times. and i remember once i was driving on Alexander road and two chics waiting at the bustop near ECU shouted sayin "GIVE ME YOU CAR" hahhaha

and no i did not buy the car to get chics, i already have one but i am just sayin that it is not ugly and most people love the looks of the car.

Even my managers GF. lol

Lets stop the shit talk now... if you cant stop then log off

Peace....

Wow, a bunch of "adults" who supposedly share a common hobby trying to ignite e-wars. I guess people don't grow out of the keyboard warrior phase. If a visitor read that it would look real good for the club... morons.

*puts on wizard's robe and hat

my first car was a R33 gts...i always wanted a skyline but my parents kept telling me no your not getting one till your 21 so ended up with the r33 gts and to be honest it was a really good car to drive and really realiable...yer i coped shit from my mates..but you kno what..atleast i knew my car was worth more then most p plates cars, most drive shitty 5-8k bombs..but anyway im 20 now and im over the NA stage..after driving varias turbo cars its made me want a turbo so bad so finaly convinced my dad to let me get a gts-t which infact going to go look at this saturday. btw for the people who think NA are better on fuel your wrong...i have a mate who owns a r32 gtr 9 second one...he can get around 500km a tank.

I get about 550 a tank of normal driving.. and if just pure high way i get more.. but my cars got vct and stuff...

*puts on wizard's robe and hat

:P

I get about 550 a tank of normal driving.. and if just pure high way i get more.. but my cars got vct and stuff...

:D

haha i wish i got that many k's i get around 350-400 km's but thats a bit of hard driving as well :P

i used to get around 17L/100kms out of my 33, which wasn't much more than my 3.5L magna (about 16L), although if i took it easy in the magna it would be down around 13L, but i never really took it easy in the skyline so don't know what i would get out of it although on the highway though it was down around 10L/100km. plus i did a lot of short trips (gympie isn't that big a place) so it was always either on cold start enrichment or being boosted (didn't drive it hard when cold). also with gympie being small you can't just drive along 1 road for ages without having to stop at an intersection. to go home from work you had to stop 3 times and slow down to turn another 4 times in about 2km. but in brisy when i stayed with friends, driving round in the city you can drive for ages without having to slow down (depending on time of day). plus i was running 14psi

All Skylines have a Nice Ass.

For me, the best part is the 4 circle tail lights on the ass.

Looks amazing at night when they all light up :rant:

Thats how I took notice of the skyline in the 1st place (& eventually got me insterested to learn more abou them), while watching initial D. That black R32 GT-R 4 circle tail lights made it stand out from the other cars shown (which all had boring squarish tail lights...), too bad that guy who drives the GT-R in the anime sucks, he keeps on crashing it :D

I dont get why the N/A haters are in this thread, let alone SECTION

your cars dick is bigger then my cars dick cause you got a turbo

congratulations

My car is fast enough for me, handles brilliantly, looks nice and sounds good.

Edited by SKYL1N

For some time I was after an RB20DE R32 for a daily. Unfortunately I couldnt find bugger all, For some reason very few made it onto our shores ( So I am told ) So I ended up with a Corolla instead

I dont get why the N/A haters are in this thread, let alone SECTION

your cars dick is bigger then my cars dick cause you got a turbo

congratulations

My car is fast enough for me, handles brilliantly, looks nice and sounds good.

Spot on :down:

I Get bagged out a bit but my 123rwkws is enough to take on any 4.0 ford or commodore ive come across, in a straight line dont even get started about the corners.

so. in conclusion it looks better, is faster in a straight line against any other 6 NA ive come across, and around corners and its a 2 door coupe and women like it more? whats there not to like?

^123wkw is a pretty respectable number for a 2.5 atmo engine. What mods got you there may I ask ?

Its how i bought it, something is up with it which i am not sure as it only has a cat back but from the looks of the power curve a nice tune as well other then that nfi.. not a happy dyno ether

Its how i bought it, something is up with it which i am not sure as it only has a cat back but from the looks of the power curve a nice tune as well other then that nfi.. not a happy dyno ether

cams + remap i rekn. maybe even ported+polished