SAU Community

Rays / Volk Forged F-zero Challenge 18" X 8"/9"+ Tyres $1300 Ono

Rays / Volk F-Zero Challenge forged wheels

18x8" +32 front

18x9" +36 rear

included RAYS centrecaps as pictured, and alloy, annodised racing valve stems

the same model rims as the original Rod Millen Motorsports supra, one of the first 'big numbers' modified jza80s way back when... (cant find a pic now, dammit)

volks_sale_aug09_0001.jpg

volks_sale_aug09_0002.jpg

volks_sale_aug09_0003.jpg

now several years old, but well looked after. i'd score them an 8/10 for condition. sure theres the occ bit of gutter scuffing, and a few light scratches and blemishes etc, but theyre used, and thats kinda what happens to wheels eh?! nothing particularly bad, nor out of the ordinary. and considering ive had them for about 3-4years, of which a minimum of 2 of those has been spent parked in a workshop... well, you get the idea, theyre about 8/10 and look pretty good :) they clear MY big brakes, and given the size/style/offset they *should* clear most other big brakes setups, but youd need to check. im happy to trial fit them to your car if you want to come check them out.

this is what they look like on a completely stock supra, gives you an idea of offsets (when i first got them):

supra2410050261li.jpg

supra2410050177hs.jpg

and this is what they looked like a month or so ago (now not enough offset to suit the flared arches):

jza80_feb09_0001.jpg

ive also got a pair of 235/40 tyres (nankang) with a good 50% (these were on the front) available to go with these wheels. no rear tyres unfortunately as they were basically new, and i moved them onto the new rims.

volks_sale_aug09_0004.jpg

so, theyre available now. packed into boxes, ready to ship. I can arrange shipping through a work courier, so probably looking at around $100 anywhere in aust. maybe a bit cheaper if your in melb or bris.

Im only really happy to post the wheels, not the tyres. if you want wheels AND tyres youll have to come pick them up (Blacktown/Western Sydney). I will only sell the tyres separately once the wheels have gone.

PRICE: $1300 ono + shipping (pickup blacktown/western syd)

thats for wheels and tyres... come and get them!

i want them gone within the next 3 weeks.

cheers

ed

[email protected]

Edited by ed_ma61

• 3 months later...