SAU Community

Hks T51r Slp Turbo Kit With Hks F Con Pro Ecu

more info bro

what type manifold

what type dump pipe

what type wastegate

How long was it on the car,Did he buy it new or is it second hand?

Pictures? sounds like you have them mate so post them up.

Im not a intrested buyer but just posting up with little to no info and asking for 6g is a bit tuff for buyers mate.

Good luck with your sale tho bro they are a great turbo if your chasing power on a built motor.

more info bro

what type manifold

what type dump pipe

what type wastegate

How long was it on the car,Did he buy it new or is it second hand?

Pictures? sounds like you have them mate so post them up.

Im not a intrested buyer but just posting up with little to no info and asking for 6g is a bit tuff for buyers mate.

Good luck with your sale tho bro they are a great turbo if your chasing power on a built motor.

ahh im a bit lazy arent i, its not mine as im posting for a mate.

ok all the gear is HKS

hks T51R SLP BB turbo

hks manifold

hks dump

hks 62mm waste gate

info on the car is, well it was built by hks japan, ran a 9.13 and 157mph, this run is also on youtube, ill grab the link and post it up! with photos of the turbo kit.

the ecu alone is 5G brand new and the turbo kit is 8G brand new so its not bad value

the owner is selling as he is buying a much bigger turbo aiming for more power.

hope this helps, photos and youtube link posted sortly!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello again, I have a 1991 r32 gtr that I’ve modified and dynod. The power it gave me was a bit disappointing with 533 wheel horsepower and 444nm torque on a dyno jet dyno. On a heavier dyno it would read to about 433 wheel horsepower. I say disappointing because it currently has : CP oversized 87mm pistons Eagle H beam rods Extended crank with the nitto collar  stock oil pump (nitto on the way) stock sump (leask sump on the way) Garret G35-900 single turbo  ^ With 26psi of boost (1.6 bar) 6boost v band manifold  turbosmart 60mm external wastegate Brian crower 264 cams tomei gaskets all around arp head studs  dual wallbro fuel pumps dw 1050cc injectors greddy radiator metal Intercooler pipes nismo thermostat  offbrand fuel regulator (tomei regulator on the way) ngk 7’s spark plugs (tuner refused to tune with 8’s for my car) Running on a motec m800  I know that running on e85 and opening the rpm to around 8500 instead of my current 7200 will also boost my power yet will it increase a lot or just slight because people like cardoGTR and andrew Hawkin from motive were all running around 600 wheel horsepower on the same setup as mine. Any feedback on what I’m missing?   thanks
    • At the moment still 8mm. 
    • I see what you mean !! 👍 so I drive with E85 AND E100 my cylinder head and full supertech with 270° camshaft and 10.25 lift this weekend I spoke with my mapper and he told me 10 ratio would be even better so I went to set up a setup with : 3.2l crankshaft from expensive spool import with a stroke of 91mm Nitto or IRP connecting rods length 152.5 mm and piston irp ratio of 10 after having the information near spool import the setup did not work because of the crankshaft which is 91 mm  therefore the assembly mounted in the engine block will come out 1mm high above the cylinder head gasket surface so I have to review the construction of the lower engine low IRP is Italian I am French I wanted to limit the costs because as they are in Europe I do not have customs fees to pay 🤷‍♀️
    • Update. Returned yesterday after a two-day venture driving it from Toowoomba, QLD to VIC.  Some bigger shots. However, this was a couple of hours into the rive at a driver reviver stop so you'll need to excuse the bugs across the front and the water from the storm we just escaped.  Looks like at some points both side windows had wind guards and were removed but left behind some kind of silicone or something (?). Any tips on how to remove this stuff appreciated. Noticed the handle for the hood release kind of just fell from its position with nothing fixing it in place to the mount. Looks like two bolts go there. Again, any advice is appreciated. The driver's seat is a Recaro seat in a fixed position (not mounted using the rails, which were in the boot). So the trip one was...more painful than necessary. I'm a bigger guy, so the seat belt was basically tight.  It also has a rip in the seat side closest to the drivers door.  Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.   Now I'm trying to navigate getting the roadworthy and registration here in VIC. Hope it will go well but I know the hood release will need to be fixed for sure.  
    • Your new rig ticks that box 😁 Just let me prep it first    180sx looks weird without it's stickers