SAU Community

Kaaz Diff Center

2BNVS

• 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• At the moment still 8mm. 
    • I see what you mean !! 👍 so I drive with E85 AND E100 my cylinder head and full supertech with 270° camshaft and 10.25 lift this weekend I spoke with my mapper and he told me 10 ratio would be even better so I went to set up a setup with : 3.2l crankshaft from expensive spool import with a stroke of 91mm Nitto or IRP connecting rods length 152.5 mm and piston irp ratio of 10 after having the information near spool import the setup did not work because of the crankshaft which is 91 mm  therefore the assembly mounted in the engine block will come out 1mm high above the cylinder head gasket surface so I have to review the construction of the lower engine low IRP is Italian I am French I wanted to limit the costs because as they are in Europe I do not have customs fees to pay 🤷‍♀️
    • Update. Returned yesterday after a two-day venture driving it from Toowoomba, QLD to VIC.  Some bigger shots. However, this was a couple of hours into the rive at a driver reviver stop so you'll need to excuse the bugs across the front and the water from the storm we just escaped.  Looks like at some points both side windows had wind guards and were removed but left behind some kind of silicone or something (?). Any tips on how to remove this stuff appreciated. Noticed the handle for the hood release kind of just fell from its position with nothing fixing it in place to the mount. Looks like two bolts go there. Again, any advice is appreciated. The driver's seat is a Recaro seat in a fixed position (not mounted using the rails, which were in the boot). So the trip one was...more painful than necessary. I'm a bigger guy, so the seat belt was basically tight.  It also has a rip in the seat side closest to the drivers door.  Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.   Now I'm trying to navigate getting the roadworthy and registration here in VIC. Hope it will go well but I know the hood release will need to be fixed for sure.  
    • Your new rig ticks that box 😁 Just let me prep it first    180sx looks weird without it's stickers
    • what size was the return line?